Sephora

SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Southwest Sunrise 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g

4.6 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I really like this Sephora Collection Eye stories Eye Pallete and this is my favorite one. Very easy to use for beginners like me. I love the shades that are pigmented and just the shades that fits on my daily look. I like it because I look natural and simple. My favorite shades that I always use are the sandstorm,emerald and gypsum just like how the instructions on the bottom says but I really like how it blends and if I want a darker shade I use the charcoal. This is very affordable and travel friendly. This palette already went to Philippines when I went for vacation.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. What is quite interesting is this is a beginners palette with a guide to create an eye look for an experience. The palette is very easy access to play with colors. You can create a couple of looks than just a one dimensional look. As for the formula, it’s very very interesting use. The shimmers is very subtle and not bam in your face with I like products with a soft touch for an easy look. The mattes have a clay like texture that is soft to apply with a little going a long way. I got this on sale for under $5 and for a Sephora brand, I am surprised how this palette works. Also, I don’t like the rectangle shape but that is my own preference. (It took only one swipe for swatch.)
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I got this palette from one of my favorite stores #Sephora and its #theeyestories palette but this one is the #souwestsunrise colors and they are beautiful colors the colors are #sunlight #sandstorm ##gypsum #redclay #emerald #charcoal. I just need one more palette but sells put. Let me know you if you own one and liked or unliked the colors.