Sephora
COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 003 oz/ 1g

An #EYESTORIES collection of miniature palettes featuring six intense and highly pigmented eyeshadows in matte, shimmer, metallic, and glitter finishes. What Else You Need to Know: These eye palettes are for real life, not just ring lights miniature eye palettes for celebrating the wild adventures, best moments, and magical memories in your life. So grab a palette (or many) and take these miniature eye palettes on the go. Start your adventure through the American Southwest where only the sky is the limit with the Southwest Sunrise palette inspired by the Grand Canyon. Be instantly transported to your favorite cozy coffee shop with the Caffeine, Please! palette of six rich neutral eyeshadows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g uploaded by Nicole B.
Sephora's #Eyestories mini-palette in Fresh Florals!!! This palette is SOOOOOOOO PIGMENTED🤯🥰😍 But...DOES have SOME fall-out! The PIGMENTATION though, in my humble opinion, saves this palette! The yellow & white mattes ARE SURPRISINGLY VERY PIGMENTED!!!! OVERALL THOUGH, I AM VERY IMPRESSED BY THIS BEAUTIFUL PALETTE!!!!! And, I REALLY LOVE the color story too!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!!!! #beautyhaul #mommusthaves #palette #eyeshadow #makeup
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g uploaded by Angela  R.
I love the colors in this pallet! They go on smooth and easy while blending very well together. I was pleasantly surprised because of the affordable price!
Tiffany S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g uploaded by Tiffany S.
I added this palette on to a recent Sephora order so I could hit the right amount to get the GWP I wanted and didn't really expect much from it. I was absolutely shocked (in a good way) when it arrived and I swatched it. It performed very well when I swatched it on my arm and just as well when I used it on my eyes. The packaging is adorable and even has a little guide that tells you how to apply it to achieve a certain look. The color story is right up my alley because I love pinks and purples. These shadows apply smoothly and have an almost creamy consistency while still being a powder. They blend very well and are very pigmented even in just one swipe. I haven't experienced any fallout or creasing. I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes (its kind of my obsession) and this little Sephora Collection #EyeStories Palette performs just as well as my Natasha Denona palettes and this one only cost me $7 on sale
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g The "Sephora quality way nicer price logo" on Sephora items is deceitful!!. The only reason I know it's a fact is because I fell for it myself. Let me say that I am a Rouge member on Sephora's website and I really thought that these pallettes would deliver I was disappointed almost immediately. This isn't a good pallette no matter how you put it 🤦🤷 because the product is really powdery and it's really chalky too no matter what you try to do. I tried using a primer first that was high-end to see if it would help me out, again another dissappointment. To be perfectly honest I would just give these to someone that's just starting with makeup. Or if you have a child or a nice they would love this to play with . They're not that good I do not recommend to someone that actually wants quality high-end makeup!!. DO NOT do it yourself save your money and splurge on something really nice for yourself @Sephora happy shopping Influensters'!! 😻🌷
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN
Great little palette I got at Sephora. Only $10 ! I’m obsessed with the yellow but the other colors are also nice . The pigmentation is nice and easy to blend. Definitely would recommend to a friend. ❤️
Emma S.
This was actually my first eyeshadow ever. I had just gotten my first foundation and wanted to try eyeshadow. Great for beginners and has steps to follow. The pigments really nice and I know people tend to shy away from these but for the price and quality of the product, it is sooooo great.
Marisa A.
Atascosa, TX
Another product that I got it #Sephora and I love the colors as you could see it is called #eyestories fresh florals and it has I believe 6 eyeshadow palette colrs so I love the colors if you tried it let me know if you liked it or does it have to consume you know a lot of how can I say the word apply a lot of it in order to look the color of it I like it very much but let me know if you have it or would like it to have it
Laura K.
Portland, OR
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g uploaded by Laura K.
This palette was around 10 dollars and high quality, the coors are beautiful and pigmented and blend like a dream!
Ashley B.
Manhattan, KS
SEPHORA COLLECTION #Eyestories Miniature Eye Palette Fresh Florals 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1g uploaded by Ashley B.
Love this little pallet. Grabbed it for only $5 and I am not disappointed. The colors are beautiful and really make my hazel (mostly green) eyes pop! Colors last pretty well too considering I have oily eyelids. And the packaging is super cute and fits great in my makeup bag! [product:sephora-collection-#eyestories-miniature-eye-palette-fresh-florals-6-x-003-oz/-1g]
Isabel C.
Bronx, NY
I got this for Christmas and boy do I love it! It's beautiful and yet it's so all I wanted it to be bigger but that's just me being greedy lol

Looking for your answer?