BY SEPHORA

A 24-hour wear eyeliner with innovative packaging that enables super-easy application and a mistake-proof, high-precision line. Right- or left-handed, beginner or expert, this eyeliner's ergonomic and innovative design makes perfection effortless and flawless. Apply your desired look in one slick motion and flaunt a bold, intense look with up to 24 hours of silky, smudge-proof wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Research results: According to a test on 33 volunteers after 14 days of use, 100% of the women agreed that Smart Liner was easy to remove. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rizelle Ann I.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: Smart Liner
This product was very interesting to try. I've never seen a eyeliner pen look so unusual  but, it actually worked super good. This product had a felt tip so it was good at first but as time went on the tip of the eyeliner became dry and basically ran out of product. It was probably me though because like I said in my other review I wear eyeliner literally everyday so I probably dried it up pretty quick! I do recommend though<3
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
Review for: Smart Liner
Love the grip of this eyeliner, it make it easy to apply and helps to stabilize my hand when applying. The texture when applying is smooth and the coverage is great. Yes I would buy this product again.
Giovanni E.
Review for: Other
This is for the Contour eye pencil 12 HR wear in 23 summer cruise. It is the most flattering color to date for my blue eyes. I have contacts that are super duper blue while being close to realistic and these match perfectly. Its such a lovely shimmery tealy blue.
Lidia D.
Northville, MI
Review for: Smart Liner
This product is probably one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. The shape of it really helps to get the wing or line you want out of it. It stays well and it always looks fierce. It's worth the price.
Jessica L.
Cream Ridge, NJ
I got this a while ago, and I did not like it at all, it broke up on the skin and it was so hard to get it to work with the way it was shipped, I ended up giving it to my friend and she didn't like it either. Long story short, it's a pass. The Kat Von D liquid eyeliner in trooper is so much better save up and get that one instead.
Suzy W.
Oneida, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed with this product. I thought the packaging was going to be helpful with creating the perfect wing, but I found it clumsy. While the eyeliner lasted, the application was harder to do. I returned this to Sephora and got another wonderful Sephora brand eyeliner.
Carmen V.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Smart Liner
I was seriously torn about this liner I loved the applicator and the Darkness of the product but once i finished it. I decided to open it just because I guess and i found there's literally no product in there it's like a big old case with a little itty bitty tube on the inside of it which I feel like was kind of a rip off and a waste of all that extra plastic.
Noelle D.
N Stratford, NH
Best affordable eyeliner I have ever used. The liquid stays all day and truly is waterproof. It lasts a long time which is nice. I can have one eyeliner and wear it daily for over 3 months. The colors come out amazing and glides on very easily.
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
I would definitely recommend this eyeliner. I bought one at the sephora store in my mall and it runs on very smooth with very little smudging. It's packaged pretty nice and secure and it works amazing... I definitely recommend it
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. I was skeptical at first, but the shape of the pen really does make it easy to apply. The coverage is fantastic- dark, matte black and easily creates a line as thick/thin as you'd like. Great for beginners, and liner enthusiasts alike. I've also tried similarly shaped products at the drugstore, and while they're okay, Sephora's is the best.
rachel.Z ..
oran
Mascara or eyeliner SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyeliner
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Whats with the shape of this product? Does it make it easier to use? Harder? How about doing wings?
Krystal T.
san francisco , CA
Is his worth it's price?
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Is this easier to apply the your normal tip eye liner?
Barbara C.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it really good for the price? I am terrible at making straight lines on my eyes, I wonder if this applicator makes it easier to make a strong and firm line. Also, if it is water proof or lasts for a long time.