BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
Annalese B.
martinsville
Purchased at: Sephora
It is very nice when you use It. It has a good value and it’s not pricey at all and has nice packaging. I love this and would recommend this to everyone!
Dayana M.
madrid
La marca sephora me encanta tengo varios cosméticos de esta marca y el rizapestañas me encantaría tenerlo
Diamond M.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the shesado (however that’s spelled) curler better. This one is much cheaper and gets the job done. So yes I would recommend it, but there’s others that are good as well
Molly W.
Queens
Purchased at: Sephora
Cool colours, it was good, I found it to be practical, easy to use good price. I thought the durability of it was in good quality, it was easy to use .
Nikky E.
San Diego
I LOVE this eyelash curler. My lashes hate holding curl but this curler just does it for me. A little trick is to mildly heat up the curler and it REALLY holds that curl for me.
Kelly L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Eyelash curlers never do much for me and always end up pinching my skin more than they curl.
Lilly H.
Charleston
Purchased at: Sephora
Not the best curler. The rubber on it that actually touches the lashes is too soft so it doesn’t curl as well as it could. Revlon is cheaper and better.
Chelsea S.
Hesperus, CO
I’ve never really been into eyelash curlers but these work really well. I’d recommend them to anyone.
Ela K.
I've been using this curler for many years and it continues to get the job done! Easy to use and in fun colors.
Edna M.
Selma
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite eye lash curler. I love that they have an option for smaller eyes. The big curlers pinch my eyelids and that doesn't fell very good.
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do so I'm curious!
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
What is the price for this eyelash curler?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a professional doing my makeup. Is this curler difficult to use to curl eyelashes and is it good for a beginner or is there another recommendation?
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you think the sephora eyelash curlers are worth the $20-$25? Or are cheaper ones better. If so what brand works best? (SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors is the one I've been considering)
Katie M.
North Jackson, OH
Is the product worth the price? I usually spend like 50 cents on these things, they break like crazy and the last one I have is rusting!

Amazon