BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
Brandi S.
Dallas
Works great at really lifting your lashes! Great price too! It seems to last longer than other inexpensive ones I've bought.
Kaley K.
China Grove, NC
It works pretty well, but the elf one dollar one works the same. It does still definitely get the job done though.
Jessica P.
Ohio
Perfect, easy to use eyelash curler. I loved the fun turquoise color! I consider it a permanent staple in my every day makeup routine. It was a great buy and great value. It's super easy for anyone to use. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new curler.
Jacquie M.
This product is neat because it comes in fun colours. Its easy to use and works well. I recommend this product.
Maria L.
i like this  since i use it very time i do my  eyelash  its very affordable  and i bougth mine in amazon since sometimes it were i buy my most thing there i use it 24/7
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
It is a have to have thing I think 💭, it's basic tool in any girl or woman drawer
I love it 😍 fro sephora collection
linda s.
West covina , CA
I love this EYELASHES curler , fit my eye perfectly
Grabs every EYELASH , just heat the rubber band piece with the blow dryer, for a few minutes , and your lashes will be curled all day , or you can just curl them with the EYELASH curler
I recommend this
kandiss J.
This works very well and has lasted me for many years. I do like the amount of curl it gives my eyelashes. It is strong too. Ive dropped it to many times to count and its still going strong.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Sephora Eyelash Curler works great!  It works just as good as higher end eyelash curlers, but with a great low price.  a couple tips... always put your mascara first, before you use your curler.  Also.. it helps to heat up the eyelash curler with your blow dryer first, that way, it will curl better and hold longer!  I highly recommend!
Deymi A.
All the eyelash curlers I have tried are good and this is no exception. This does a good job curling my eyelashes.
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do so I'm curious!
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
What is the price for this eyelash curler?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a professional doing my makeup. Is this curler difficult to use to curl eyelashes and is it good for a beginner or is there another recommendation?
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you think the sephora eyelash curlers are worth the $20-$25? Or are cheaper ones better. If so what brand works best? (SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors is the one I've been considering)
Katie M.
North Jackson, OH
Is the product worth the price? I usually spend like 50 cents on these things, they break like crazy and the last one I have is rusting!

Amazon