BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
Asena S.
Aurora, IA
These eyelash curlers are too overpriced for what you get. They can not hold a curl whereas many other curlers can and they yank out several lashes in the process. Steer clear of this product unless you want no lashes by the end of the night. Would not recomend to anyone
lupita h.
Berwyn, IL
really don't recommend, it wasn't the best, I expect something better for the price. I didn't enjoy it.
Shelby C.
Lower Sackville , NS
I don’t recommend using one off these on your eyes you can pinch your eye lids or pull out your eye lashes
Hunter M.
Wasn't right for my eye shape. I received this product for free but it just didn't work for me. I gave it to my mother in law for her to test out.
Taylor L.
Either I received a defective one, or these are not good at all. My eyelashes were pinched and the joint was not bending correctly. Will not be purchasing again.
Christine F.
Edmonton
It does the job but it’s too long and awkward. I would use it in a pinch but definitely would not repurchase.
Kim H.
Manasquan
I wouldn't buy this eyelash curler again. Specific curler pads so you can't buy another brands and they do not sell replacement pads the last time I checked. What a scam.
Tulsi p.
I got this one in pink color. I was very exited for this product for the price I paid but over all was not worth it. I was disappointed with its quality. After just a week of getting its material stated coming off.
Lilly H.
Charleston
Purchased at: Sephora
Not the best curler. The rubber on it that actually touches the lashes is too soft so it doesn’t curl as well as it could. Revlon is cheaper and better.
☆Jennifer☆ J.
Blevins
Purchased at: Sephora
It's ok. I've had cheaper curlers work better but it's ok for now. I will not repurchase another from this brand.
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do so I'm curious!
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
What is the price for this eyelash curler?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a professional doing my makeup. Is this curler difficult to use to curl eyelashes and is it good for a beginner or is there another recommendation?
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you think the sephora eyelash curlers are worth the $20-$25? Or are cheaper ones better. If so what brand works best? (SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors is the one I've been considering)
Katie M.
North Jackson, OH
Is the product worth the price? I usually spend like 50 cents on these things, they break like crazy and the last one I have is rusting!

Amazon