BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors
This works really well, I would buy and use it again. The squishy thing inside lasts for a looooong time so I don’t have to buy more of them, great for travel and just to use on an every day basis to give your lashes the umph!
Lisa P.
I mean it works just like a normal eyelash curler! It gets the curl you want for your eyelashes and if that fails for you a little tip I do is getting a blow dryer and heating up the metal! It really gets it curly, making my eyelashes look naturally curly! Other than that, I don’t really see anything wrong with this product :)
Denise M.
Mullingar
So easy to use. So affordable. pay for what you get. does the job perfectly. Comes in different colours which is a plus!
Taylor C.
Augusta, GA
Sephora eyelash curlers always cause less breakage than other brands I have used. I have thin lashes, so that is a big plus to me!
kimberly C.
APO
I don't use an eyelash curler often, only when I need a little extra lift. But these get the job done and they have lasted a really long time. Probably because I use them so scarcely. I wish they had different colors. But I would recommend them for someone like me who doesn't use them often.
Brittany S.
Glen Rock, PA
Works ok
Doesn’t keep my eyelashes very curly for very long it’s your basic eyelash product I don’t use it often every now and then but it is very easy to use I would recocomend to others yes I would
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I love this eye lash curler it has been essential for me lately to curl my lashes and I can really tell the difference when I use this. It was very affordable and has last s long time. I would repurchase this item.
Diana G.
My Sephora eyelash curler is the best !!!!' My lashes are rather on the small side so when I use this I fell like I have whole new lashes !!!! I am definitely more confident when I use my curler. My friends have borrowed it and love it
Maria R.
Willowick
This is by far the best eyelash curler of them all. My eyelashes never stayed curled no matter what I do and I hate wearing mascara. They did everything they said they were going to do. It is very long lasting and I would recommend it to anyone who has eyelashes that don't stay curled.
Sidney A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I picked up one of these this afternoon I've only used it once so far but no complaints and I really like that it came with an extra piece for when the one wears out
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do so I'm curious!
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
What is the price for this eyelash curler?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a professional doing my makeup. Is this curler difficult to use to curl eyelashes and is it good for a beginner or is there another recommendation?
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you think the sephora eyelash curlers are worth the $20-$25? Or are cheaper ones better. If so what brand works best? (SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors is the one I've been considering)
Katie M.
North Jackson, OH
Is the product worth the price? I usually spend like 50 cents on these things, they break like crazy and the last one I have is rusting!

Amazon