BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
Brianna S.
Gloucester
This will last you forever! Seems silly to pay this much for a curler but you get what you pay for. My cheaper curlers break all the time and this has lasted years!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
Works efficiently. I like the spring loaded ones so I can just let go to free my lashes. They're also prettier than others I've had which goes nicely with my fancy brushes.
Landa H.
I used this Sephora eyelash curler every time I applied my makeup for a little over two years. I would use it before and after applying mascara. I loved that it included removable silicone finger cushions inserts (took off to use on new one), perfect for those with smaller fingers to grip better. It also came with two additional pads, though I never had to change them. I recently found another curler with nearly exact design, except the new one has a slightly wider opening horizontally for wider eyes, along with a shorter top bar enabling better visibility. I would definitely purchase another one again if it has the improved wider design.
Nikky E.
San Diego
I LOVE this eyelash curler. My lashes hate holding curl but this curler just does it for me. A little trick is to mildly heat up the curler and it REALLY holds that curl for me.
Jessica P.
Ohio
Perfect, easy to use eyelash curler. I loved the fun turquoise color! I consider it a permanent staple in my every day makeup routine. It was a great buy and great value. It's super easy for anyone to use. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new curler.
Annie D.
Erie
Works great , last long culrs, It cleans up well. Overall tho this is just a basic lash curler. There is just nothing special about this item over a basic drug storw
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
The cute pop of color def lured me to try this ultra adorable eyelash curler. In comparison to drugstore brands, I would still give this a step up from those but after time the colorful grip fell off without the ability to put back on. I figured no big deal since how many seconds a day do you really need hand comfort whilst curling your lashes.
Kasey L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Works well, but for some reason it pinches my left eye only (not my right one). It's avoidable so it's not a big deal, I just have to angle my hand a little weirdly. I just wish Sephora would make the replacement pads available for purchase, instead of having to buy a whole new lash curler once you use up the few they give you.
Lydia M.
Madison
I LOVE this eyelash curler. I’ve had this for many years. I bought it at Sephora. I used it whenever I put on mascara, or go out. It’s super easy to use. All my friends ask to borrow it because it does such a good job at curling lashes. I would buy this one again or a different kind. My favorite makeup tool I own
Isabella S.
My first and only love, the eyelash curler. I’m serious though, it is great! Not only is it pretty, (I got the green one) it is also very effective. My lashes are medium length and thick, and my friend (who has the same curler) had fine and short eyelashes. It works for both of us!
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do so I'm curious!
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
What is the price for this eyelash curler?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a professional doing my makeup. Is this curler difficult to use to curl eyelashes and is it good for a beginner or is there another recommendation?
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you think the sephora eyelash curlers are worth the $20-$25? Or are cheaper ones better. If so what brand works best? (SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors is the one I've been considering)
Katie M.
North Jackson, OH
Is the product worth the price? I usually spend like 50 cents on these things, they break like crazy and the last one I have is rusting!

Amazon