BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Brandy G.
The curve of this isn’t curved enough for my eye shape and pinches very badly. I kept forgetting to return and now I am past the time frame. Have tried several others and Maybelline’s still is the best fit.
Sarah H.
Batavia (town)
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually bought these for my little sister because she was just starting out. I like the bright colors. The design is fine. It works well but is a little pricey. I would not buy it again. Great for teens.
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
Okay, its your typical eyelash curler. I do feel like I have to clean it a little more often than usual. I don't know if its the curler or my mascara but that's definitely something I noticed when I got it
Ciristen N.
Alexander, AR
Curls eyelashes very well was kind of skeptical about purchasing this product because not very many curlers work for my eyelashes but I’m very glad I purchased this one. I can definitely see the difference in my lashes
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve had this eyelash curler for more than six years, and it still works great!! My eyelashes stay curled during the day, and really make my mascara go on a lot nicer
Hui L.
Howard Beach
I received the red one during the Valentine’s Day promotion four years ago and I’m still using it! I haven’t had the need to even change the rubber pieces. They’re very durable!
CERA B.
Austin, TX
This eyelash curler works so well. I usually buy ones that pinch me and it scares me to use them again lol. But this one works so well!! I use it every time I’m doing my make up. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
amanda d.
Paris
This product isn’t amazing by any means. But it gets the job done. I get compliments everywhere I go about how curled my eyelashes look! I would recommend this product!
Katie M.
This is my by far favorite eye lash curler, I got it at Sephora and have used it ever since. It curls my lashes so much better than any other lash curler I’ve tried.
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do so I'm curious!
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
What is the price for this eyelash curler?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a professional doing my makeup. Is this curler difficult to use to curl eyelashes and is it good for a beginner or is there another recommendation?
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you think the sephora eyelash curlers are worth the $20-$25? Or are cheaper ones better. If so what brand works best? (SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors is the one I've been considering)
Katie M.
North Jackson, OH
Is the product worth the price? I usually spend like 50 cents on these things, they break like crazy and the last one I have is rusting!

Amazon