BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
Trenton M.
Monroeville
I really enjoy this product.  i have never used an eyelash curler before i bought this one and IT IS A DRAMATIC difference in my lashes. It's simple to use, efficient, SUPER QUICK,  and works extreamly well.  i ordered it off of Sephoras website shipping was perfectly on time and packaging was very secure. 10/10 would curl again
jess r.
woodland hills
i REALY Love this eyelash curler it Helps my eyelashes look longer i bought it at sephora in my nearest mall it was pretty cheap for an eyelash curler i use it before and after my mascara everyday for my makeup routine YESSSSS I WOULD BUY AGAIN I LOVE LOVE LOVE
aly M.
Frederick, MD
I loved how cute this eyelash curler was. It was bright blue, with blue cushions too. It didn’t do a very good job actually curling my lashes though. I tried holding it curled for longer, pumping, even gently warming the curler, and never saw any curl.
Jayda S.
Kalamazoo
I mean there’s not much to say, it did a nice job at curling my lashes, the packaging was cute, and it makes my nonexistent eyelashes look more existent which I can very much appreciate, 10/10 would recommend to others and if it ever breaks or I lose it I would buy another one
Fallon G.
Lindenhurst
I loved this curler and the fact that it came in different colors. I felt like it really got the job done in curling my lashes. Even on a non makeup day I’ll only use this and I feel like I’m good to go. I even love the plastic container it comes in to carry my eyelash curler so it doesn’t get smushed in my bag and ends up breaking. It also came with 2 extra rubber pieces when yours gets worn out which is a plus. I’d recommend for the price for sure.
Ashley H.
Nescopeck
Works just an eye lash curler should! I usually curl my lashes before mascara. But I’ve also forgotten and done it after. Works great both ways. A little pricey for just an eye lash curler but works like a charm.
Kaylie J.
Weatherford
I always have to curl my eyelashes before applying and mascara or falsies. I love the color blue and I have to use a eyecurler that does pinch my skin too much. I love Sephora’s eyelash curlers and think they have helped me quite a bit!
Alyssa K.
Austin
A great eyelash curler that lasted me years. Frequent cleaning of the little grip is essential, but that’s the case with any curler. I love the colors so when you’re getting ready with friends you always know which one is yours.
Esther M.
I really like these eyelash curlers. I have had them for about five years know and they are still going strong. They are sturdy and they get the job done, so I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase eyelash curlers.
Karina H.
Aurora
I used to be afraid of eyelash curlers but honestly with this one it’s so easy to use and it actually curls my lashes after a few seconds I don’t have to repeat the process over and over again.
Daneka J.
How is it better than any other eyelash curler ?
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
I bought this item last year and just a couple of months latter it was broken. I later purchased one from dollar tree and it worked just ad good If not better.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Do you think i should bought this specific brand of eyelash curler?
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my makeup collection ?
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I just bought these from Sephora. How well do they work? I love Sephora and I love this color!!

Amazon