SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors uploaded by Carolina P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors uploaded by Landa H.

BY SEPHORA #37 in Eyelash Curlers

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up.

• I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a pro...3 Answers
  • I've never used a eyelash curler ? Worth adding to my mak...1 Answers
  • Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do s...5 Answers
Trenton M.
Monroeville
I really enjoy this product.  i have never used an eyelash curler before i bought this one and IT IS A DRAMATIC difference in my lashes. It's simple to use, efficient, SUPER QUICK,  and works extreamly well.  i ordered it off of Sephoras website shipping was perfectly on time and packaging was very secure. 10/10 would curl again
Miranda S.
Houston
This is an okay eye lash curler. I feel like the part that curls your lashes isn’t wide enough so it misses some of the lashes on the end of you eyelid. I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t need much curling but still would like some lift to their lashes
aly M.
harpers ferry
I loved how cute this eyelash curler was. It was bright blue, with blue cushions too. It didn’t do a very good job actually curling my lashes though. I tried holding it curled for longer, pumping, even gently warming the curler, and never saw any curl.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Sephora Eyelash Curler works great!  It works just as good as higher end eyelash curlers, but with a great low price.  a couple tips... always put your mascara first, before you use your curler.  Also.. it helps to heat up the eyelash curler with your blow dryer first, that way, it will curl better and hold longer!  I highly recommend!
jess r.
woodland hills
i REALY Love this eyelash curler it Helps my eyelashes look longer i bought it at sephora in my nearest mall it was pretty cheap for an eyelash curler i use it before and after my mascara everyday for my makeup routine YESSSSS I WOULD BUY AGAIN I LOVE LOVE LOVE
Alyssa K.
Austin
A great eyelash curler that lasted me years. Frequent cleaning of the little grip is essential, but that’s the case with any curler. I love the colors so when you’re getting ready with friends you always know which one is yours.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Eyelash curlers were never my thing but once I got this Sephora eye lash curler I instantly fell in love. It actually made a difference when curling my lashes and it showed after I put on my mascara! Long pretty lashes!
Ashley S.
Delphi
was skeptical about buying a store brand at Sephora but it works perfectly does not pinch or rip my lashes out   would definitely recommend this to all my girlfriends. it gets the job done well
JOCELYN G.
Durham
I really like this Kohler a really reminds me of how my mom is to say over you were a little boy you’re a little girl used to have big lashes like me but since she got pregnant on my little brother she says all your brother took your eyelashes and I really like the slash her alert because they look natural they look like my regular curled eyelashes and I really really love this
Chelsea V.
Boston, MA
Absolutely LOVE the SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors curler. I've bought different curlers from drug stores/different brands, but the Sephora collection always takes the cake. It's very reasonably priced and easy to wipe clean if it gets kind of gunky/gross. Definitely recommend for anyone at any ability level!
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
Does this product break easily? Many eyelash curlers do so I'm curious!
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have never curled my eye lashes before other than a professional doing my makeup. Is this curler difficult to use to curl eyelashes and is it good for a beginner or is there another recommendation?
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
What is the price for this eyelash curler?
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you think the sephora eyelash curlers are worth the $20-$25? Or are cheaper ones better. If so what brand works best? (SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors is the one I've been considering)
Katie M.
North Jackson, OH
Is the product worth the price? I usually spend like 50 cents on these things, they break like crazy and the last one I have is rusting!