SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors Amethyst uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SEPHORA

A pinch-proof eyelash curler in a profusion of beautiful colors. These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to cover the lash. The luxe clear case is reusable and makes the curler look like its own work of art. Each curler comes with two extra silicone pads to help prolong your tool's lifespan. Replace silicone pads every three months if used daily; and replace curler when silicone pads are used up. see more...

Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely my newfave my lashes are super straight no curl works great id buy again
Marlyn D.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler is OK. The price is reasonable but i would recommend spending a little more and getting the Tarte Cosmetics eyelash curler instead because this did not meet my expectations, but if you are on a budget it'll do the job.
alex m.
North Wildwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
this eyelash curler is great! it always makes my lashes look amazing!! it is very affordable and easy to use! i use mine several times a day. it is worth the money! i'm am highly satisfied with this product.
Helene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good! Fun colors, curled my lashes easily and didn't pull any of them out. Nothing special but nothing bad. :)
Joya W.
It's pretty good, but it isn't work as well as it had. I have only had it for about a year.
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a green one, material is good, an silicone is soft but strong enough but there are better products a out there, I don't think this is necessary
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I had this curler for about five years and had no problems with it. It finally broke today but I am more than pleased with how long it lasted.
Mandi R.
Starkville, MS
I know a lot of people think all of these things are the same, but they certainly aren't. I've had many issues with them, and I find this one to be one of my favorites! Gets the job done and has a reasonable price too, very pleased!!!
member-6f066
Beauty Junkie Expert
SSimplesmente o melhor; melhor marca. Preferidinho!! Super indico gente, sério adorei demais! Deixa os cílios super volumosos