SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler Red uploaded by Debanny A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler Red uploaded by Teana S.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Eyelash Curlers

A high-precision eyelash curler created to the specifications of the makeup experts at Sephora. This smooth-operating tool delivers the ultimate curl. Its 29 parts fit together meticulously for a professional feel. The high-quality stainless steel frame comes to a head at the mushroom-shaped curling mechanism. This shape, and the non-slip silicone lash pads that cover it, grip without pinching—delivering an accurate, beautiful, and long-lasting curl. The Sephora Eyelash Curler includes two refill lash pads. It is available in three colors: black, red, and 18k gold plated. see more...

Adriana E.
By far one of my favorite eyelash curlers. My eye lashes are pretty flat naturally. Luckily, I found this bby. If your eyelashes are flat like mine, you’ll love this ladies. 👌🏽😝 if maintained clean, it would last you longer.
Vanidi H.
Modesto, CA
By far this is my favorite brand of eyelash curler. I love that they even have ones that are made for wider eyes. With other lash curlers, I have a difficult time getting the ends of my eyelashes into the cutler
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
alexis c.
I mean its an eyelash curler...it does nothing extravagant! I dont see spending so much money on something that gets dirty and does the same thing whether you spend 5 or 50 dollars
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
Great eyelash curler and great price! I have super long lashes and have had issues with curlers crimping instead of curling before but this totally curls and gives great drama.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Lucy P.
Charleston
I have always used drugstore brand eye lash curlers. This one is a mid range priced one but it works great. The only thing after usage I’ve seen the silver come off.
Ramona D.
San Jose
One of the best that I've used for my eye shape. I have found and short eyes therefore it fits really well and curls my lashes beautifully. It's a little expensive but well worth it if you ask me. I don't bother with cheap curlers because I've heard of horror stories of it cutting your lashes right off! Quality is definitely up my alley!
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Heather C.
Las Vegas, NV
Got my first eyelash curler recently and it was from Sephora. I love it, my lashes seemed to have lost their curl from when I was younger so curling them and adding mascara makes them look 10 times longer and way prettier. It helps that it’s gentle too!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
Does this curler get stuck on your lashes?
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
Do you think this curler would affect the false lashes?
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I'm a beginner in the eyelash curling department...who has suggestion?! I feel like I just end up 'crimping' my eyelashes instead of giving them a nice curl.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
How much does this curler cost? Is it worth the money? I really don't like eyelash curlers that pinch my eyes, or pull on my eyelashes. Does this one do this?
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
What is the best way to use it so that the curl in the lashes lasts all day?