SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler

A high-precision eyelash curler created to the specifications of the makeup experts at Sephora. This smooth-operating tool delivers the ultimate curl. Its 29 parts fit together meticulously for a professional feel. The high-quality stainless steel frame comes to a head at the mushroom-shaped curling mechanism. This shape, and the non-slip silicone lash pads that cover it, grip without pinching—delivering an accurate, beautiful, and long-lasting curl. The Sephora Eyelash Curler includes two refill lash pads. It is available in three colors: black, red, and 18k gold plated.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

does it harm your eyelashes?
Do you curl your lashes before or after applying mascara?SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
This eyelash curler is amazing! It curls the lashes beautifully and it makes your lashes look extra long! The quality of this curler is great too. I've had this curler for over a year and I'm pretty sure it will last another year if not longer. It is more expensive compared to a drug store eyelash curler, BUT it is worth the price. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to find a long lasting curler that makes your lashes look flawless!in reviews
Sam C.
Allen Park, MI
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler uploaded by Sam C.
Follow for follow!!! Trying to up my influence!!! #mascaragallery Sephora eyelash curler is the best eyelash curler I have tried. (I admit I have only used a few) but this curler works well with my short small eyelashes. I don’t ever hurt my eyelids or pinch myself either. I follow quickly with primer and mascara to seal the curl. For mascara I use Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This eye lash curler is a staple in my everyday makeup look. It is really high quality and is gentle on my lashes. Plus it gets great results!
Rooq T.
Rowlett, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler uploaded by Rooq T.
I honestly don’t see any use for an eyelash curler but to ruin your lashes. This one is cute and all but ugh they ruin the lashes! they all do! I won’t use it if I don’t need it. I use lash strips from the flutterdolls on insta and they do wonders!
Mia L.
belton
Omg guys !! This eyelash curler makes my babies look amazing ! I purchase it at Sephora and very since I tried it the first time I been using it very single day ! When I don’t feel like wearing falsies to school I just pop this eyelash curler on but some mascara then I’m out the door ! I definitely recommend this product it’s sooo good! (:
Samantha E.
Brigham City, UT
Cute and simple. Great price! Very easy to use and stylish. Fits easily in your makeup bag
Itaty V.
Paterson, NJ
I am in love with my SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler! It is easy to use and comfortable! May I add is affordable! It’s very light and you can simply take with you anywhere!
Lauren H.
Harvey, LA
I LOVE how this curler works! It may be a little pricey BUT it was one of my best/favorite purchases from Sephora. I love using it because it makes my eyelashes look amazing!
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Lo que me encanta de este rizador es lo delicado que es, además de obtener un buen resultado al rizar mis pestañas, me encanta que no me lastime al hacerlo.
Phoebe G.
This is a great product! It worked well for me, I didn’t have any issues with it. It’s a pretty good value too. I’d totally use this again!
habiba B.
Atlantic City, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler uploaded by habiba B.
I have two of these eyelash curlers and they work really well.I had them for about 3 months and when I put mascara over my lashes it look very pretty and my eyelashes look more long them my real eyelashes. I am a fan of eyelashes so I love this a lot but for some of yo that are not might not like it.

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ava O.
Peg
Niki L.
il y a 8 mois
Daphne P. il y a 8 mois
Yes, but I find that a much less expensive brand does the same thing. Save yourself a few pennies, in my humble opinion