SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit

A complete kit for expertly shaping, grooming, and defining your brows. Get the arch you’ve always wanted with this collection of brow essentials. This compact kit includes everything you need for customizing your look, including two brow powders that can be combined to create your perfect filler shade. Apply these defining powders with the included angle brush and then follow up with the spoolie brush for specialized shaping. The kit also includes a tweezer for shaping and a setting wax to keep unruly brows in line. This set contains: - 2 x Brow powders - Setting brow wax - Tweezer - Spoolie brush - Angle brush Use the lighter brow powder shade from the head of the brow to the arch, and the darker shade from the arch to the tail for perfect definition.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How's this product??? I want to try...
Does this have all the brushes needed to fill in your brows?
I want to try this kit!! Is it worth the money? And how is the wear? Last all day and easy to use???
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great price. Color matches me. Tools are so easy to use. Box is portable so great to take for touch ups. I love the tweezers. ” in reviews
Miami, Florida
I LOVEEEEE ITT. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. This set it's increible. This kit works the best for me because I have very dark brown to black hair and black eyebrow hair, and have tried all the other kits to match.
Aurora, IL
One of my many starter eyebrow kits. When I bought it I liked it because it was easy to use. The fact that it comes with the tools was awesome but I felt the powders weren't perfect. Maybe it's just me though.
Henderson , NV
Overall, no. The packaging broke after a week. The wax gets dirty from the powders. HOWEVER, to day, the ashy brown color is the PERFECT color for me. The dark brown was too red. I wish I could just get the ash brown pigment instead of the extras.
Somerset, KY
This kit is GREAT! You have everything you need in this kit for perfectly manicured brows. This was the first time I bought this, but was very pleased at the convenience. Currently keeping this in my purse for fast touch ups.
Jenison, MI
This is your everyday kind of eyebrow kit. Tweezers work excellent and brow shadows match every type of color tone. The eyebrow brush is my favorite. It shapes eyebrows just right for every kind of occasion.
Denver, CO
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit uploaded by Cinthia G.
This was the first product I've ever tried from sephora's line of cosmetics and is by far my favourite. It's very easy to use and can accomplish any time of brow look you're trying to achieve whether you're going for a thick look
This is a good kit for your eyebrows. It has everything you need to make them look perfect! And its presentation make it easy to carry in your bag for any moment you need it!
Des Moines, IA
This little eyebrow kit is great for filling in your brows and then throwing in your purse for touch ups on the scorching hot days of summer. the only reason I gave it four stars is because the color did not match me very well and you could tell I had drawn in my eyebrows,
This brow kit is amazing! It works perfect for any skin types because eyebrow color! It goes on smooth and feels amazing &I it last me the whole entire day I love this!
Smyrna, TN
Kit muy completo, me encanta el tamaño y las piezas para dar un retoque si es necesario, los colores son perfectos y se pueden mezclar entre si, lo recomiendo ampliamente
Ask a question to the Influenster community...