SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit

A complete kit for expertly shaping, grooming, and defining your brows. Get the arch you’ve always wanted with this collection of brow essentials. This compact kit includes everything you need for customizing your look, including two brow powders that can be combined to create your perfect filler shade. Apply these defining powders with the included angle brush and then follow up with the spoolie brush for specialized shaping. The kit also includes a tweezer for shaping and a setting wax to keep unruly brows in line. This set contains: - 2 x Brow powders - Setting brow wax - Tweezer - Spoolie brush - Angle brush Use the lighter brow powder shade from the head of the brow to the arch, and the darker shade from the arch to the tail for perfect definition.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How's this product??? I want to try...
Does this have all the brushes needed to fill in your brows?
I want to try this kit!! Is it worth the money? And how is the wear? Last all day and easy to use???
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great price. Color matches me. Tools are so easy to use. Box is portable so great to take for touch ups. I love the tweezers. ” in reviews
Such a simple and wonderful mini kit. I love this brow kit, its really my favorite. Shapes my brows so easy.
phoenix az
I wouldn't like to purchase the sephora eyebrows kit love the colors I absolutely love how the highlight
Mason, OH
This thing works wonders for my brows! I love the sleek compact size, easy to fit into any makeup bag!
none
It’s makes you look cuter and it makes your appearance very good when someone try’s to talk to you.
Niantic, CT
1,390 reviews
I love this Sephora eyebrow kit!!!!!! It works really well and makes your eyebrows look amazing!!!
Jamestown, Kentucky
I love this Sephora brow palette! It has worked wonderfully for me. I'm in love with this product!
Twentynin Plm, CA
Awesome palette for someone who wants a nice soft/natural brow look to just fill in certain areas
Love this kit. The colors work well to match my hair and it's easier to shape them with the tool
Pomona
The brow kit is great. The kit is very easy to use and has a very nice resolt once you are done.
College Sta, TX
The tweezers work amazingly and the pallet for the eyebrows are amazing they have light to brown
Ask a question to the Influenster community...