BY SEPHORA

An all-inclusive eyebrow kit that contains everything you need for expertly shaping, grooming, and defining your brows. Keep your brows tamed and defined with this travel-friendly, do-it all kit. It contains everything you need to customize and maintain the perfect brow for day and night. This set contains:- 2 x 0.04 oz/ 1 g Eyebrow Powder - 0.01 oz/ 0.4 g Brow Wax- Mirror- Tweezers- Dual-tip brush This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
K R.
I love eyebrow powders that include the brush and tweezers. Especially this one. Sephora brand never lets me down. They are so affordable and also offer great products. I definitely recommend!
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
The only reason I gave it a 2 star it’s because it didn’t last me all day long like after an hour or so my eyebrow looked so glossy 😧 it was not what I was expecting.
Alecaryelis J.
This eyebrow kit is so handy, has the right colors and is easy to carry in our wallet, I love that everything is in one package, at a good price, and it brings it all !! They can not stop buying it girls.
Melissa P.
Bremerton, WA
The perfect eyebrow kit. 😍 it's small enough to make travel easy, and thick enough to last forever! I highly suggest it!
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Sepgora collection eyeshadows are amazing and long lasting i would reccomend it to all my family and friends
Vanahi D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is not the best eyebrow kit to use but it’s really nice and affordable price I bought it at Sephora
Selenah S.
Abbotsford
I LOVE this product I use it everyday, compliments my green eyes, and looks great with my dark hair. Only down fall is I never use the wax so it's a waste. I will continue to but this and use with the sephora collection brow pencil.
Milagros A.
Uno de mis favoritos para dar expresión a mi mirada. Las cejas son parte importante de la belleza, y con éste producto es super fácil dar expresión a mi rostro
Crystal J.
I'm always using my brow kit, Its good quality. It's easy to use and aply to the brows, keeps mine in shape throughout the day. Easy to remove too!
Jihane S.
Zurich
Le kit eyebrow de sephora c tres bien mais ca s'enleve rapidement malheureusement sinon il fait son travail tres bien