BY SEPHORA

A sleek, double-ended eyeshadow brush for endless looks. With two cosmetic brushes in one, this essential eye tool effortlessly buffs in shadow and blends pigment into the crease. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, the straightforward brush heads are made with high-quality bristles to deliver allover color and definition for day and evening looks. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
This brush is so soft and it's so defining it sets my eye makeup everyday. It comes in a set and all the brushes are pretty and soft
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Waterville, ME
I love these brushes. They always make your make up looks so perfect and vibrant. They are also just the rigt size so east to use
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Good brushes, easy to use. Very affordable compared to others. I would recommend these to others and I would buy again
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Toledo, OH
Bristles are soft and are great on any pallet. Prefect for blending and getting that awesome crease
Shannan P.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
This is the perfect brush combo for applying eyeshadow. I have oily skin and keep the attention off my oily skin by playing up my eyes! Great value for a great product. This brush combo makes it easy to apply your favorite eyeshadows. I am pleased with this product!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
i really love this two sided eye shadow brush. the brushes are so soft and do a good job at blending out. i also like to use it when i travel because thats less brushes i have to bring. its a little pricey but so are most brushes at sephora.
Madie T.
Madie T.
I love this brush. It keeps the pigment of the eyeshadow spot on and it blends super well. It is more than any drug store brands but is definitely worth the price. It's so soft and it's very easy to use!
Connie H.
Connie H.
Moneta, VA
bought this to replace one that my dog decided was a toy. nothing too special. gets the job done and easy to clean
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Cumming , GA
Great brush. Blends eyeshadow into crease very easily. I would recommend this to anyone I use whenever doing my makeup
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Miami
es perfecta difuminan muy bien es uno de mis esenciales mi kit sin estas brochas esta incompleto