BY SEPHORA

A sleek, double-ended eyeshadow brush for endless looks. With two cosmetic brushes in one, this essential eye tool effortlessly buffs in shadow and blends pigment into the crease. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, the straightforward brush heads are made with high-quality bristles to deliver allover color and definition for day and evening looks. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Allie S.
Mena, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush because it was more affordable than other shadows and the dual ended really gives more bang for your buck. I use this brush everyday and it really works well for blending. I'm very satisfied with it
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect brush combo for applying eyeshadow. I have oily skin and keep the attention off my oily skin by playing up my eyes! Great value for a great product. This brush combo makes it easy to apply your favorite eyeshadows. I am pleased with this product!
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really love this two sided eye shadow brush. the brushes are so soft and do a good job at blending out. i also like to use it when i travel because thats less brushes i have to bring. its a little pricey but so are most brushes at sephora.
nataliz d.
Lawrence , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush. Two in one! It blends everything out so nicely and on the other end it has a shader brush which is great pack on on your entire lid. This is deff my go-to brush! And the price isn't all that bad either!!
Amanda W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a great value for the product- bristles are soft and gather makeup for great coverage. I have sensitive skin and this brush does not irritate my skin by being abrasive or irritating. Highly recommend over high end name brand competition.
Kristina C.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing brand. A little pricey, but an extremely great quality.
In my opinion it is way better than other brands, no stray "hairs" yet.
As I said a little pricey, but worth every penny.
Erin P.
Blue Grass, IA
This brush is great for shaddow. I love how it's double sidded. You get two brushes for the price of one! Sephora brushes are great and are high quality, however I do not like the price.
Sam A.
I do think that this brush does a nice job but at the price their charging you can get cheaper brushes that do the same job just as well. I recommend looking at target or at realtechnique brushes
Amanda B.
This is the perfect brush for flawless application of eyeshadow. It allows for east placement and seamless blending. It's a wonderful brush and the price is just right for the item.
Madie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It keeps the pigment of the eyeshadow spot on and it blends super well. It is more than any drug store brands but is definitely worth the price. It's so soft and it's very easy to use!