BY SEPHORA

A long-lasting, travel-size eye pencil in highly pigmented shades. The size of this pencil enables an ultra-precise application, while the formula's creamy texture allows it to glide on easily making it ideal for application on the inner eye contour. This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In a customer evaluation test carried out on a panel of 100 women for 8 days: - 93% of the women who tested the product state that the pencil enables precise application - 90% of the women who tested the product state that the color is intense, homogeneous - 90% of the women who tested the product state that it is pleasant to apply, soft, and glides on easily - 76% of the women who tested the product state that it is long-lasting see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
The color stays on long and it's a great small on the go size. I actually like buying this instead of a full size because I don't use fun colored liner often and it would be a waste of money to use something with a larger price tag- maybe every once in a while. Although it's $6-7 and you could probably get a drugstore colored liner for the same price, I do like the Sephora formula of their pencil liners. It's easy to sharpen, creamy yet somewhat slightly stiff but also easy to apply and smudge if necessary. It's a great addition to your makeup only if you need it and a good investment because the wearpower of these lasts pretty long. If you find that you want more product, you should probably look into drugstore options of similar colors.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I typically don't try new colors and usually stick to my same old black eyeliner HOWEVER I was feeling bold and thought I would try this and let me tell you, I am so glad I did! The price is a bit more then your typical drug store brand but the saying "you get what you pay for" truly holds true here. The product stayed on for much longer then anything else I've tried and stayed bold all day. This went on as smooth as could be and didn't leave any clumpy nasty smears like some other products. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :)
Kim L.
Bellflower ,CA
I love this eye pencil becuase it doesn't break easily or if I ever try to sharpen it won't get damaged quick I got this lip liner recommend by my friend Jessica she said it has lasted her more than 2 months and I started using it and it's been an amazing product that I've used .
Caroline E.
Bloomington, IN
This color is so fun! I put it just inside my eye near my nose, and fade it into black. Gives a subtle pop to my makeup, and helps me change stuff up going from day to night. Also looks super cool with blue eyes! Don't worry, yes you CAN pull off blue eyeliner!
Calyn J.
Jacksonville
Really makes your eyes pop and keeps your eyes looking great all day. I buy this at Sephora and it is super easy to fine. The Packaging is extremely simple and there really isn't much room for improvement. I would recommend if you have the correct I color to support it.
Amber I.
Fort Rucker, AL
Usually I don't use regular eye liner pencils when putting on my eye liner, but this one was recommended by a friend and I love it! It draws on so smoothly and is extremely affordable. I will definitely buy it again!
Valerie A.
Holtsville
i only use sephora eye liners! they're a great value. my liners last a long time and stay on a pretty long time, especially the waterproof ones. they work just as well as some of the more expensive eyeliners that sephora sells. i have a lot of the colors and will buy even more
Alexia Q.
Omaha
This eyeliner is so creamy and easy to apply for anyone it looks amazing in the waterline I highly recommend for anyone that loves eyeliner like me! It is an affordable product.
Lauren B.
Shepherdsville, KY
This eyeliner goes on really smoothly and gives you a full straight line. I bought it at Sephora in Kentucky and try and go back as much as I can. It is a great affordable eyeliner that works well!
Vaneet  K.
Edmond, OK
This eyeliner is just amazing. I love the Colour and receive so many compliments every time I wear it. I've always been asked what Colour is it and where did I get it from. I love Sephora and their products are a must have. Worth the dollars always. Big name brand quality at affordable prices. This eyeliner is creamy enough to glide easily on my eyes. It's the perfect consistency. It dries almost instantly and stays out until you remove it with an oil based eye make up remover and I love that it doesn't smudge or come off easily. You don't have to touch it up at all. Go for it.