SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Pencil To Go 02 Chocolate Brown 0.025 oz uploaded by Tonya  M.

BY SEPHORA

A long-lasting, travel-size eye pencil in highly pigmented shades. The size of this pencil enables an ultra-precise application, while the formula's creamy texture allows it to glide on easily making it ideal for application on the inner eye contour. This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In a customer evaluation test carried out on a panel of 100 women for 8 days: - 93% of the women who tested the product state that the pencil enables precise application - 90% of the women who tested the product state that the color is intense, homogeneous - 90% of the women who tested the product state that it is pleasant to apply, soft, and glides on easily - 76% of the women who tested the product state that it is long-lasting see more...

• How does this compare to other pencil liners? Does it stay on all...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a fantastic basic eyeliner for everyday wear! It has great lasting power in the waterline and doesn't smudge easily! " in 3 reviews
Sarah S.
Pullman, WA
This product is good for everyday wear and is easy to apply. I use liquid eyeliner more often than pencil eyeliner, but still had no issues with this product and felt that it was worth the money.
Yunah L.
Great Lakes, IL
I love this eye pencil. Very easy to use and the color is just what I like. It goes on very lightly so you do not need to apply so much pressure. I love the chocolate color since it makes my brown eyes pop more. All in all, I would recommend this product!
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
you can not go wrong with sephora brand products. they are actually quite good. this is one of their better ones. it is affordable and last just as long as mac. although it is not as pigmented and it just a tad bit harder to apply it is right for the price point
Kelli C.
Lansing
I wasn't impressed I didn't really care for it. It smudged and wore off quickly. My daughter has to reapply it when she uses it and it dried up to where it was hard to apply after a while. I usually like their products but wasn't my favorite that they have
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
I love Sephora eyeliners they glide on very much and you can get any look you want. The only thing i didn't like about this particular eyeliner is that it was too light of brown and didn't show up very well. I recommend Sephora eyeliners just not in this color.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I bought this eyeliner to keep in my gym bag so I have makeup to put on on my lunch break. Is good for what I bought it for, but it wasn't in any way special. I could have bought any drugstore eyeliner for the same effect
Courtney E.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoyed this eyeliner. I tend to use black a lot & this was a good way to mix it up without going too far outside my comfort zone. The pencil goes on smooth & is an excellent product @ the price point.
Lydia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Went on my skin very rough do not recommend but i did like the shade chocolate brown. It did go on rough so every time i would use it i had to dip it in water first an continually do that. Later I gave up on it and just got a liquid one.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
I really enjoyed this product! It lasted for a good while, unlike other eye pencils. So if you're in the market for a new eye pencil this is the way to go. Any color you like!
Jessica C.
Hot Springs, AR
Sephora is one of my favorite brands. I like how easy and smooth the eyeliner goes on. It doesn't clump up either like some of the cheap brands do. Well worth spending the money on this brand!
Rebecca S.
How does this compare to other pencil liners? Does it stay on all day/glide on nicely? Are they comparable ones in the same price range? Thanks!