BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A long-lasting, travel-size eye pencil in highly pigmented shades.

What it does:
The size of this pencil enables an ultra-precise application, while the formula's creamy texture allows it to glide on easily making it ideal for application on the inner eye contour.

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a customer evaluation test carried out on a panel of 100 women for 8 days:
- 93% of the women who tested the product state that the pencil enables precise application
- 90% of the women who tested the product state that the color is intense, homogeneous
- 90% of the women who tested the product state that it is pleasant to apply, soft, and glides on easily
- 76% of the women who tested the product state that it is long-lasting

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly on the eyelid.
-Draw a line from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye.
-For a doe-eyed effect: raise the line towards the exterior of the eye.

01 Golden Khaki Ingredients:

Kaolin, Mica, Stearyl Dimethicone, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Talc, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyethylene.

02 Chocolate Brown Ingredients:

Mica, Kaolin, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Talc, Synthetic Wax, Tocopherol, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

03 Classic Taupe Ingredients:

Mica, Kaolin, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), Synthetic Wax, Talc, CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyethylene.

04 Vintage Mauve Ingredients:

Mica, Stearyl Dimethicone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Kaolin, Talc, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

05 Fresh Violet Ingredients:

Kaolin, Mica, Stearyl Dimethicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), Synthetic Wax, CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Tocopherol, Talc, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyethylene.

06 Night Blue Ingredients:

Kaolin, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Synthetic Wax, CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Talc, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyethylene.

07 Peacock Blue Ingredients:

Mica, Stearyl Dimethicone, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Synthetic Wax, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tocopherol, Talc, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyethylene.

09 Intense Black Ingredients:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Wax, Kaolin, Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Talc, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

08 Dark Grey Ingredients:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Synthetic Wax, Talc, Kaolin, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

10 Pure White Ingredients:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Wax, Kaolin, Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Talc, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Pencil To Go
  • "This is so beautiful great to make the eyes pop if you apply this in the waterline and apply darker shade on the outer part. Gives a nice dramatic look to the eye. " in 17 reviews
  • "I recently purchased this product and for one the price is pretty good. White is the new black for many girls these days it just makes your eyes bigger looking for the most part. I give it 4 stars for size and price but it did tend to wear off pretty quick." in 3 reviews
Erin G.
Geneseo
Review for: 09 Intense Black more...
I bought this pencil because they were out of the self sharpening one. This pencil is great. It's easy to apply and goes on like a gel. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it doesn't last all day (8 hours) but it looks great on!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Miranda F.
Massillon, OH
Review for: 10 Pure White more...
I bought white because i heard it gives the allusion of bigger eyes. But there is just no pigment whatsoever. It’s just as good as using a white colored pencil. I wouldn’t recommend.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Review for: 07 Peacock Blue more...
I typically don't try new colors and usually stick to my same old black eyeliner HOWEVER I was feeling bold and thought I would try this and let me tell you, I am so glad I did! The price is a bit more then your typical drug store brand but the saying "you get what you pay for" truly holds true here. The product stayed on for much longer then anything else I've tried and stayed bold all day. This went on as smooth as could be and didn't leave any clumpy nasty smears like some other products. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :)
Kim L.
Bellflower ,CA
Review for: 07 Peacock Blue more...
I love this eye pencil becuase it doesn't break easily or if I ever try to sharpen it won't get damaged quick I got this lip liner recommend by my friend Jessica she said it has lasted her more than 2 months and I started using it and it's been an amazing product that I've used .
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Review for: 09 Intense Black more...
I'm not really into the eye pencils anymore because I was feeling like I had to press really hard to see any color on my eye but with this one it goes on really easy and last pretty long. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Natalie g.
Review for: 04 Vintage Mauve more...
I like this eyeliner though i do find that it does transfer more easily than its liquid counterpart from the sephora collection. It is pretty smooth to apply, though i will say the plastic wrapper its initally contained in was impossible to get into, it took me about 5 mins and admittedly some chewing to actually get into it and unwrap it.
Celine C.
Review for: 09 Intense Black more...
love this pencil eyeliner, i always have a problem finding a good eyeliner that will last or at least show the color when i use it inside the eye, this one is very thick, shows the color, very easy to use, no need to push to see the color, just easily apply it inside the eye. i love it so much, i'm looking to try other colors
Haley C.
Review for: 09 Intense Black more...
Okay so I usually don't even use eyeliner pencils, but this is INTENSE! I use this in my waterline, and one swipe and the pigment is insane! Very creamy as well. The only downside is that it will sometimes bleed under my eyes after a long shift at work. But I don't mind, I like the smoky look!
Ana D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 10 Pure White more...
Great for the water line when I want to brighten up my eyes in the day or night. My eye color is light brown and this eye pencil definitely makes them pop out more. Would highly recommend this product
Rebecca S.
How does this compare to other pencil liners? Does it stay on all day/glide on nicely? Are they comparable ones in the same price range? Thanks!
katherine a.
Silver Spring, MD
I have been looking for a pencil eyeliner that doesn't wear off. They seem to always wear off and go all over my other makeup .

Sephora