BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of natural fiber eye masks; each with a skin-refreshing benefit. New and improved fibers better conform to the contours of your skin for improved results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dark circles
- Puffiness

If you want to know more…
A boost of vitamins to your skin, each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient to replenish skin's nutrients and a achieve a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The new fiber masks adhere perfectly to the contours under the eye for better penetration of active ingredients. Their single-use format is easy to take with you and means you can adapt your routine according to your skin's specific and changing needs. Mix and match to create your ideal skincare routine.

Pearl Eye Mask: Evens out the look of eye contour and helps minimize irregularities while Illuminating.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They were not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the protective film from both white fiber patches.
-Position the patches under each eye area, as shown in the diagram on the package.
-Leave them on for 15 minutes, then remove and gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-White Pearl From Natural Origin: Brightens and unifies the complexion.
-Broccoli extract with brightening and unifying properties.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Maltodextrin, Piroctone Olamine, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Citric Acid, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Conchiolin Powder, Xanthan Gum, Trideceth-6, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kat J.
This is my favorite out of all the Sheet Eye Masks that Sephora offers!!!! The Pearl mask perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. I really do notice a difference in the radiance of my undereye area when I use this,... And it’s so easy to use!! Just take the mask pieces and peel them off the pink film. Apply them to clean skin, and leave on for 15 minutes. Once it’s done, there’s no need to rinse- gently massage your face to absorb any excess serum. These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients and deliver visible results in such a short amount of time,... a shot of serious skincare and fun!! Best part is, they’re sooooo affordable! $5 for one (and sometimes Sephora will sell value packs or gift sets, so it’s even cheaper). Perfect for a spa day at home or a girls night! Highly recommend!!!!
Jamie M.
This is my favorite little pick-me-up after a long day! I think this eye mask is so nourishing and I always feel it leaves my under eye area looking bright and refreshed. It’s super cheap and I think it really works. Always recommend these to friends!
facebylayne C.
Nashville
Feels really relaxing when using it, and it doesn't slip out of place. I definitely feel refreshed after using it, but effects post usage are pretty slim. I look a little brighter under the eyes, but not enough to make a regular part of my skin routine
Maria P.
Miami
Love this masks! Or every mask at Sephora! I’m currently buying new ones. I like to storage them in my fridge so when I put them on it adds an extra help. Every sunday night I do an in deep skin care routine and this can’t be out of it. Totally recommend this
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Love this mask! All you need is 15 minutes and your under eyes will be looking so much brighter! The gel pads cool your under eyes as well so it looks less puffy after you are done. It is super adorable as well!
Kellen D.
seattle
I enjoy usings Sephora's face masks in my skin care preparation before a night out. This masks smells great and leaves your skin feeling hydrated afterwards but I didn't notice brightening or perfecting. This it product is great for a fun girls night in but I don't see it as a routine skin care product.
Madison K.
My favorite mask hands down. I have a huge box of face masks but these sephora sleep masks are my favorite. There is no mess , my skin doesbt freak out from it, it does what it says , the price is awesome and you get a few uses out of each container.  I love this mask . Wash face , put on , go to sleep . Perfect! Doesnt get any easier then that !
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
I’ve tried this and many other brands of these. I don’t feel like they work like everyone expects them too. It’s not a crazy difference when you take it off. I do find masks in general relaxing and I buy them for that reason and any way to help my skin out in winters! They are inexpensive.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This mask is so nice! It’s brightening and it is very gentle in your eyes. I definitely want to buy this again, it’s about $5 which seems a bit pricey but it’s worth it! Very good for a small spa day
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
This is my favorite from the Sephora Collection. This has brightened my under eye so much. I love the way it brightens and takes away my very dark circles. Amazing product for the price.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this make a noticeable difference for people with dark circles?
Sarah S.
How long do you have to wear this to see results?
Leah K.
Lamoni, IA
Does it sting at all? How does it feel when it's on?
Marisa N.
Springfield, MA
How well does this product work? I've used the foot mask and was looking in to using the eye masks but want to make sure it's worth it first
Tessa R.
Petersburg, MI
Does this really help dark under eyes I have dark under eyes bad but I get enough sleep