SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Lotus - Moisturizing & Soothing uploaded by Jasdip K.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of natural fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits.

What it does:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient to replenish skin's nutrients, provide a boost of vitamins, and achieve a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The new fiber masks adhere perfectly to the contours under the eye for better penetration of active ingredients.

Lotus Eye Mask: Moisturizes and soothes to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a fresh, hydrated appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the protective films from both white fiber patches.
-Position the patches under each eye area, as shown in the diagram on the packaging.
-Leave them on for 15 minutes then remove and gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower Extract: Moisturizes.
-Aloe vera leaf extract: Soothes and moisturizes.
-Rice Extract: Moisturizes.
-Corn Starch Extract: Relaxes and de-stresses.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Maltodextrin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Citric Acid, Trideceth-6, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Has anyone expierenced any irritation with these masks? I...1 Answers
  • Been wanting to try these are they as good as people been...2 Answers
  • Are there eye masks like this from any other brands worth...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara B.
I purchased the Lotus eye mask from Sephora. The mask it’s self is good for a temporary fix. It didn’t seem to do much for me personally. It did feel wonderful while I was using it though. The one problem for me was the size of the mask. It was way to big for my face shape and I had to cut some of it to fit my face. All in all it was well worth the 3 bucks I spent.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
This mask was really soaked with product and was pretty easy to get in place.

I noticed the mask moving around a lot on my face and the serum in it ran out of the mask and down my face.

After I removed it I had to massage in a lot of product.

I did notice improved color and firmness to my eye area, but it also irritated the skin on my cheekbone and has led to redness and irritation.

It’s a miss for me.
Alaina C.
Nashville , TN
Ok. THESE ARE THE PERFECT STOCKING STUFFERS OF GIFT AD ONS! I buy these for myself, for friends, my mom. Whoever I need to buy a gift for. Everyone always loves them. It's an affordable and effective way to pamper yourself or someone you love. I love the brightening one after I've had a long week with little sleep.
Najwa M.
best moisturizing eye sheet mask ever! there was so much serum left over I rubbed it in and it almost got my entire face. can't wait to try the full face mask and the rose eye and full face mask. for the entire day my face felt super nice and soft and even the next day I was still seeing glowy result.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
This mask is good. I gave it 4 starts because I felt a little burning while wearing it, so I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin. It didn't hurt and actually works pretty well. It removed redness and dark circles under my eyes and soothed some wrinkles. Probably will come back to it.
Carrissa C.
Not a bad product. Definitely moisturized my under eye area...... for the night. Maybe if I keep using the product religiously I would have a better idea of what the longterm results look like but for using it one time it wasn't bad. I used this product and applied makeup on right after and it left a great smoothie campus to work with.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I bought these to try them out and although it felt nice I was disappointed with the lack of results. There were absolutely no benefits and in my opinion a waste of time and money. Don't waste yours.
Krystal R.
These eyes masks are so rejuvenating. The packaging is regular, nothing really special about it until you use it. That stuff is like heaven. It makes the skin around your eyes so soft and helps lighten dark circles. 10/10
Sammy H.
Farmington , CT
SO AMAZING! There was so much serum in this, it was dripping. I put it on for the recommended time, it tingled a little (but in a good way). I rubbed the excess serum after the allocated time. I woke up the next morning with bright, fresh eyes! I barely needed to use concealer (and I usually have bad under eye circles).
Highly recommend! Only thing I will say is that the shape is a little weird...way too big for my face I think!
Charisma R.
A good eye mask that's not a lot of money. They're fiber eye masks, and definitely give that little boost to the under eye especially if you're like me and wake up with puffy eyes or have slight dark circles. It's really refreshing and relaxing. They're also really moisturizing I could tell the difference after I peeled it off for the very first time, ever since then these have been my go to!
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
Are there eye masks like this from any other brands worth trying? ive been wanting to try these, but don't have a sephora in my area :'( and too cheap to pay for shipping for one item ha
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Been wanting to try these are they as good as people been saying?
Tara L.
Has anyone expierenced any irritation with these masks? I have sensitive skin, and just want to be careful.