SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Lotus Eye Mask - Moisturizing & Soothing 0.21 oz uploaded by Jasdip K.

BY SEPHORA

A line of natural fiber eye masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the delicate skin around the eyes and achieving a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The fiber masks perfectly hug the small contours under the eye for better penetration of the active ingredients. Rose Eye Mask: Replenishes the delicate eye contour and gives an immediate radiance boost for a plumper, fresher, and brighter look. Pearl Eye Mask: Evens out the eye contour, minimizes irregularities, and illuminates the skin for eyes that appear more uniform, radiant, and fresh. Ginseng Eye Mask: Provides a tightening effect on the skin around the eyes while stimulating and revitalizing for a toned and energized look. Lingzhi Eye Mask: Helps minimize the signs of aging by creating the look of plumper, smoother skin for a more youthful-looking eye contour. Lotus Eye Mask: Locks in water to to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for fresh, stress-free, and rested eyes. Pomegranate Eye Mask: Reduces signs of fatigue, awakens, and tones the eye for a rested, energetic look. Honey Eye Mask: Nourishes and soothes the fine, delicate skin around eyes for instant relief and a velvety-soft, replenished, and balanced eye contour. Green Tea Eye Mask: Gives a cool, fresh sensation to the eye area and provides a smoothing effect for a wide-awake look. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. Research results: Rose Eye Mask: In a use test on 20 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% found that they had a more luminous look - 100% found that looks were brighter - 100% found that the eye contour skin was moisturized Pearl Eye Mask: In a use test on 20 volunteers after 42 days of use: - 90% found that the mask evened out skintone - 90% found that the mask had a perfecting effect on the eye contour - 90% found that the mask had a brightening effect on the eye contour Ginseng Eye Mask: In a use see more...

• Been wanting to try these are they as good as people been saying?2 Answers
  • Are there eye masks like this from any other brands worth trying?...3 Answers
Najwa M.
best moisturizing eye sheet mask ever! there was so much serum left over I rubbed it in and it almost got my entire face. can't wait to try the full face mask and the rose eye and full face mask. for the entire day my face felt super nice and soft and even the next day I was still seeing glowy result.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
This mask is good. I gave it 4 starts because I felt a little burning while wearing it, so I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin. It didn't hurt and actually works pretty well. It removed redness and dark circles under my eyes and soothed some wrinkles. Probably will come back to it.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I bought these to try them out and although it felt nice I was disappointed with the lack of results. There were absolutely no benefits and in my opinion a waste of time and money. Don't waste yours.
Krystal R.
These eyes masks are so rejuvenating. The packaging is regular, nothing really special about it until you use it. That stuff is like heaven. It makes the skin around your eyes so soft and helps lighten dark circles. 10/10
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
SO AMAZING! There was so much serum in this, it was dripping. I put it on for the recommended time, it tingled a little (but in a good way). I rubbed the excess serum after the allocated time. I woke up the next morning with bright, fresh eyes! I barely needed to use concealer (and I usually have bad under eye circles).
Highly recommend! Only thing I will say is that the shape is a little weird...way too big for my face I think!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Wonderful hydrating eye mask. Very wet and cooling, stays on skin well, you leave it on for 15-20 minutes I believe. Mine started to peel off on its own as it dried. Rub the excess product into the skin once sheets are removed. Eyes felt super refreshed. Will buy again.
Catherine K.
Perfect after a long day of travel! Just place these thin but powerfully moisturizing sheet masks on your eyes to refresh and brighten the delicate skin around your eyes!

They are super adorable and I always make sure to stash some in my travel beauty bag!
Jessica S.
Portland, ME
I LOVE these masks. Every kind is great but this one is my favorite. It really is soothing (as is any mask in my opinion) and it makes my skin feel so moisturized. When I apply my makeup the next day it looks flawless and my dry patches are reduced!
Jasdip K.
Plainfield, IN
Love this eye mask! It totally refreshes and soothes my eyes. I love how cool it feels when you put it on and it washes nicely, too. I wish it came in a bigger pack because I will definitely be buying it again
Sarah P.
Honestly this mask was fun but it didn't satisfy my hydration needs! I didn't feel the need to go out and buy more. It's like a wet paper towel sitting on your face. To me if didn't feel like my entire face was getting attention.
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
Are there eye masks like this from any other brands worth trying? ive been wanting to try these, but don't have a sephora in my area :'( and too cheap to pay for shipping for one item ha
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Been wanting to try these are they as good as people been saying?