SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Lingzhi - Anti-aging & Smoothing uploaded by Stacey L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Lingzhi - Anti-aging & Smoothing uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of natural fiber eye masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the delicate skin around the eyes and achieving a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The fiber masks perfectly hug the small contours under the eye for better penetration of the active ingredients.

Lingzhi Eye Mask: Helps minimize the signs of aging by creating the look of plumper, smoother skin for a more youthful-looking eye contour.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They were not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the protective film from both white fiber patches.
-Position the patches under each eye area, as shown in the diagram on the package.
-Leave them on for 15 minutes, then remove and gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Honey Extract: Nourishes skin and leaves it soft and comfortable.
-Aloe Leaf Extract: Soothes sensitive skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Polyquaternium-51, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Trideceth-6, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Fragrance, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sheetal P.
Coppell, TX
I love this mask! I spend long day and hours in front of computer at works my eyes feels old, dark and tired. I would put this mask 2-3 times a week for 15 mins and it feels so refreshing and light. Definitely recommend it.
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
Don't put this too close to your eye. I did and it made my eyes turn red (basically a small chemical reaction). It was moisturizing for my under eyes but I should've moved it farther from my eyes
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I am really loving the new face mask line from Sephora. There are so many different ones to choose from. These are my favorite. They made the area around my eyes so soft. I definitely plan on buying more!
Adele H.
I received this mask in my January Sephora Play box and I like how it made my eyes feel. The seemed hydrated and smoothr. For the price I would purchase and use for special occasions since the effect is temporary.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
I love the masks from sephora. this one is a eye mask and it leaves my skin feeling great. it hydrates my skin and leaves my skin softer and almost silky feeling. i love the sephora brand.
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
I love these masks. I'll leave them on for 30 minutes sometimes, they feel so refreshing and cooling after a shower. My skin feels so soft after use and it doesn't break me out!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love these eye masks. I haven't tried all of them but I think they're great. they are very moisturizing and leave a cooling sensation after and you don't need to rinse anything off
Jennifer M.
This is a great eye treatment for $5.00! I felt it hydrated and helped depuff my under eyes. I always follow up with an under eye cream. Something fun to do on a pampering day.
Karen N.
These are so nice and hydrating! You won't see any significant change but it is a nice temporary solution to under eyes. I love using these before an event.
Adriana L.
Nice mask leaves your face very silky it's not bad for $5 and it smells good I love it . My face get very hydrated after I use it.
Sephora has discontinued this mask.  Can anyone recommend one that is similar and works as good?