SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Honey - Nourishing & Balancing uploaded by Elizabeth  B.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of natural fiber eye masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the delicate skin around the eyes and achieving a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The fiber masks perfectly hug the small contours under the eye for better penetration of the active ingredients.

Honey Eye Mask: Nourishes and soothes the fine, delicate skin around eyes for instant relief and a velvety-soft, replenished, and balanced eye contour.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They were not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the protective film from both white fiber patches.
-Position the patches under each eye area, as shown in the diagram on the package.
-Leave them on for 15 minutes, then remove and gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Honey Extract: Nourishes skin and leaves it soft and comfortable.
-Aloe Leaf Extract: Soothes sensitive skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Polyquaternium-51, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Trideceth-6, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Fragrance, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this okay for someone to use if they have rosacea on t...1 Answers
  • I this good for dark under eye and puffiness under the eye?1 Answers
  • Is it good for whom has panda eyes? Does it help to get t...1 Answers
Erin S.
Under my eyes gets really puffy (especially when the seasons change and my allergies flare) so I've found myself looking for something to help control it. I found this eye mask at Sephora for only $5 which isn't a bad price in my opinion. It did help reduce the puffiness for a few days. I didn't have any problem using them except they felt a little slimey which I kind of expected. I just bought the ginseng mask and I can't wait to try
Emily L.
Lake Stevens, WA
Bought some of these over the summer and I was impressed but not blown away. I don't love how they're 6 dollars a piece and you can only use them once. The mask was very hydrating and refreshing although I prefer face masks from Lush, they're fresh and they have a lot of product in them for the same price. These face masks weren't terrible, I just believe there are better products out there for a better price.
Melanie C.
I love the paper mask trend. These are packaged well and not too goopy with product. These stay put under the eye nicely so I can watch TV or read while doing it. My skin after looks glowy and hydrated. I love these!
Canny C.
These feel great under my eyes, cool and soothing. Makes me feel like it works like my dark circles are slowly going away. But for the price of $5, a Sephora brand, I don't know if it's worth that much honestly.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I didn't notice any difference after using these, and they also made my eyes burn which was really unfortunate. I didn't have the product right near my eyeball either, yet it felt like I had soap in my eye!
Mary C.
Lakeville, MN
If you want a eye mask that isn't expensive, but effective, this is the one for you! Very nourishing and cooling. They actually stick onto your face too, so you don't have to lay down while you use them.
Elaine J.
I love using these and they make my face feel so refreshed and moisturized after using them. They have several different ones and they are a fun and easy way to pamper yourself in the comfort of your home.
Iveta W.
This mask makes my skin feel so great afterwards. You can also put in it a ziplock and keep it in the fridge so you can reuse it. The only thing is the mask is not one size fits all. I have a pretty small face so it kind of swallowed me.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I received one of these as a free sample from Sephora. It was very soothing and left the skin under my eyes feeling pretty soft and moisturized! I really liked it!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Love love love this! My eyes felt so hydrated and plumped, and the bags were pretty much gone when I put this on right after waking up. Will definitely repurchase.
Simone D.
Palatine, IL
Is it good for whom has panda eyes? Does it help to get the panda eyes lighter?
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Is this okay for someone to use if they have rosacea on their face?
Yadira G.
La Puente, CA
I this good for dark under eye and puffiness under the eye?
Madison K.
I've never seen the honey eye mask or sleep mask at my sephora or on their online site . Is this one new ?

back