BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of natural fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits.

What it does:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient to replenish skin's nutrients, provide a boost of vitamins, and achieve a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The new fiber masks adhere perfectly to the contours under the eye for better penetration of active ingredients.

Green Tea Eye Mask: Relaxes, refreshes, and provides a smoothing effect for a fresh, wide-awake look.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the protective films from both white fiber patches.
-Position the patches under each eye area, as shown in the diagram on the packaging.
-Leave them on for 15 minutes then remove and gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Green Tea Extract: Purifies.
-Bu Gu Zhi leaf, Magnolia, and Willow Extracts: Purify, mattify, reduce the appearance of imperfections on the skin's surface, and diminish excess shine.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Polyquaternium-51, Maltodextrin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Trideceth-6, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
Love this eye mask. I leave it on longer than you’re supposed to but it makes it work even better! Want to know how well these work? I bought them for my friend after her fiancé cheated on her so she could go to work and not look like she’d been crying and it worked like a charm. (If you’re wondering she dumped him and she’s doing amazing)
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I used this just the other night! And I really liked how it felt around my eyes, super refreshing feeling. They are super easy to use, just peel off the fabric/plastic part of each mask and apply straight under your eyes. They don’t slide off at all, which is sometimes an issue with other sheet masks, whether it’s for eyes or your whole face. You don’t have to wash off the eye mask product after the time is up, just gently rub or dab the product into your skin and leave it to completely absorb. My eyes looked more refreshed and I didn’t have any irritation.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I have tried a few brands but this is my favorite. I really see a difference after one use. Sometimes I add this to my Sunday ritual or before I go out it really decreases the appearance of the darker skin under my eye. Although I can't tell if it's temporary or I am just constantly tired and don't get enough sleep? But I have bought a bunch of these.
Sage H.
Roanoke
Got these for my sister and she said it did moisturize and help the appearance of under eye bags but after it dried her skin out which was solved by using a moisturizer.
Andrea T.
This eye mask is very refreshing and significantly reduces eye puffiness after use. I like to use this either the night before a big meeting or the morning of. I’ve used it a few times and get great results.  I would definitely recommend, and say my only caveat is that its depuffing affects only last a day.
Shubam S.
I really love the Sephora eye masks, because they are inexpensive and actually provide results. The results seem to be temporary, but if you have a special event or just didn't get good sleep, these are a great way to quickly brighten your under eyes and make them appear more awake!
Krystiana S.
Hartstown
I think this mask really brightened my under eyes and made them look a lot more hydrated. I personally love using these mornings after washing my face. I recommend these because they are affordable and get the job done.
Nikki M.
Boston
I do like the way that it smells and it made my skin feel very soft for a bit. My eye bags actually started to go away. I also really love the Green Tea smell, it makes me feel like I’m in a spa.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Oh, I Love these! The eye gel masks especially. I like to put them in the fridge and let them get cool before I use them and I use them on the weekends for the days that I work. I'm all about getting put together to give me the energy I need to get through the day. I take a hot shower and wash my face, then I put the cool masks on underneath my eyes and they are so refreshing! After I remove them and rub the residue in, I apply my day's make up. I've only been doing this for the past couple of week (these are a new discovery for me!), so I haven't been able to see if there are any long term results yet, but they're affordable so if they have to be used consistently, that's fine by me!
Camila B.
Wallingford, CT
Who doesn't love sephora? Used it once to try it out and you can already feel the changes. Keep an eye on pimples because this would be absorbed by your skin immediately and it might be painful if you do it on top of a pimple that hasn't fully grown yet. Oh! And this product, for me at least, did not cause an allergic reaction or anything, the chemicals or ingredients that it has are not strong enough to cause damage.
Mary T.
How well do these really work? Is there a noticeable difference after using them? What do they smell like?
Who jas tried this mask ???
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
Will this sting my skin? The skin under my eyes are swollen from excessive rubbing/scratching — this cold weather makes me skin so dry and itchy !
Yess M.
Kearny, NJ
I have been suffering from dark circles under my eyes. I know it has to be a combination with lack of sleep and probably not enough water in a day. However, I want and need some help in finding the right eye mask. Is this eye mask worth the purchase?