SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Green Tea 0.21 oz uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY SEPHORA

A line of natural fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient to replenish skin's nutrients, provide a boost of vitamins, and achieve a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The new fiber masks adhere perfectly to the contours under the eye for better penetration of active ingredients. Avocado Eye Mask: Offers intense nutrition for a supple, soothed, and comforted eye contour. Green Tea Eye Mask: Relaxes, refreshes, and provides a smoothing effect for a fresh, wide-awake look. Pomegranate Eye Mask: Reduces signs of fatigue and tones the eye contour for a rested, energetic look. Algae Eye Mask: Tones and detoxes to help eliminate impurities that dull the eye contour for eyes that appear fresh and sparkling. Orchid Eye Mask: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging for firmer looking skin and a more even contour. Lotus Eye Mask: Moisturizes and soothes to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a fresh, hydrated appearance. Pearl Eye Mask: Brightens and minimizes the appearance of irregularities for a more even and radiant eye contour. Rose Eye Mask: Replenishes the delicate eye area with water for intense moisturizing and an immediate radiance boost. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: Avocado Eye Mask: In a use test on 19 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 95% felt skin under their eyes is intensely nourished - 89% felt skin under their eyes is repaired - 89% felt skin under their eyes feels immediately comfortable Green Tea Eye Mask: In a use test on 20 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt undereye contours are smoother - 95% felt the product has a smoothing effect - 100% felt the mask reduces the appearance of undereye puffiness Pomegranate Eye Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin under their eyes is toned - 100% felt skin under their eyes is invigorated - 100% felt skin under their eyes is energi see more...

Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
I have tried a few brands but this is my favorite. I really see a difference after one use. Sometimes I add this to my Sunday ritual or before I go out it really decreases the appearance of the darker skin under my eye. Although I can't tell if it's temporary or I am just constantly tired and don't get enough sleep? But I have bought a bunch of these.
Shubam S.
I really love the Sephora eye masks, because they are inexpensive and actually provide results. The results seem to be temporary, but if you have a special event or just didn't get good sleep, these are a great way to quickly brighten your under eyes and make them appear more awake!
Jessica C.
Waycross, GA
I have been really loving the see each for the summer. we have been on the go so much and I can use these and it make my under eyes look so fresh and awake! Plus the price Isn't bad at all! they feel soon fresh and cool love them!!
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
My favorite eye mask! I got it for only a few bucks and love using these before a big event or just to relax at home with a glass of wine.
Nevaeh S.
needham
This makes your skin fell like it is made out to lotion but in a good way I really like Sephora because you can trust them
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
I don’t usually mind my under eyes but I really wanted to test out this product because I am a huge fan of green tea and to be honest I was not disappointed. My under eyes looked more hydrated and glowy. If you are on a budget but want a good eye mask this Sephora one is totally a go to.
Melissa P.
I really liked using this product - I like the packaging, the way it smells and how it felt on my eyes during and after use.  It really made my under eyes feel refreshed.
ichrak k.
batna
Hello I really love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can reviewing your products in my videos for purpose encouraging the people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote a Good News. Best regardes.
liana w.
montreal, QC
i have used a few of these eye masks and so far the pearl has been my favourite. these are cooling and soothing and i really love the way my under eye area looks after using. they're a little pricy for a single use but definitely worth it for a pick me up or a special occasion.
Mohamed O.
I loved this eye mask! Great buy. I could tell a difference right after I took them off. Smell was good, stayed on good, wet. Will buy again and again and again ;)
Mary T.
How well do these really work? Is there a noticeable difference after using them? What do they smell like?
Mohamed O.
Who jas tried this mask ???