BY SEPHORA

A must-have self-tanner duo to keep a natural-looking glow from head to toe. Wear a flattering bronze year long with this set of self-tanners for face and body. The lightly tinted body mist instantly illuminates the skin and the face gel’s mess-free applicator brush ensures an even, streak-free application. Both formulas treat your skin to added moisture, hydrating with HydroSenn+™, glycerin, and vitamin E. These products have been dermatologically tested. This set contains: - 5 oz Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist - 1.69 oz Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel Research results: Based on a scientific evaluation with 11 volunteers, participants reported: - 38% increase in moisture 2 hours after application - 34% increase in moisture 4 hours after application see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Self-Tanning Kit for Face & Body
  • "I gave this to a friend for her birthday and she said it works really good I actually went and Bought it for myself" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love this kit and I have used it for a year. I have to buy a new one since i am about to run out.
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product. It's a really nice color and doesn't leave you orange at all
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like a natural looking tan!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I love any and every product that comes out of a sophora store! These are great because they give you an even natural tone without making you look like an oompa loompa.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I am so hesitant about any self tanners but I actually was so thrilled with the results from this. I received it as a gift and loved it. Its a great product
Ellen S.
Wonderful kit from Sephora. I would like to test, as I already hear many positive comments about this Sephora product. I want to answer
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
This is amazing. International brand ................ ...
Secondly wana thank u for this amazing apk
Miss A.
I'd be curious to hear how well this product works?
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
I have never seen the self tanning face gel before! How well does it work? Does anyone have a problem with it sweating off? Do you have to reapply during the day!? Super interested in this product!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I was going to buy this line of sunless tanning products but i had a few questions bc I've tried so many things. Does this product make u have any streaks? Is the lotion or the spray the best? Is it worth buying?