BY SEPHORA

A must-have self-tanner duo to keep a natural-looking glow from head to toe. Wear a flattering bronze year long with this set of self-tanners for face and body. The lightly tinted body mist instantly illuminates the skin and the face gel’s mess-free applicator brush ensures an even, streak-free application. Both formulas treat your skin to added moisture, hydrating with HydroSenn+™, glycerin, and vitamin E. These products have been dermatologically tested. This set contains: - 5 oz Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist - 1.69 oz Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel Research results: Based on a scientific evaluation with 11 volunteers, participants reported: - 38% increase in moisture 2 hours after application - 34% increase in moisture 4 hours after application see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Self-Tanning Kit for Face & Body
  • "I gave this to a friend for her birthday and she said it works really good I actually went and Bought it for myself" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Nikki B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great product that really works~ I always exfoliate before self tanning, and I have never experienced any streaks. It smells good and lasts longs. It is a bit more costly but worth paying for so you don't look streaky!
Theresa L.
Norco, CA
For last minute tanning for vacations or just a night out this product is perfect! It also can be used as sa "touch-up" solution for any spots your airbrush tanning girl left out!
Morgan B.
Summerville, SC
This kit has really been great for year round for me because I always like to keep a natural glowing tan no matter what season. The set comes with everything that you need and is easy to apply. The face and body tanner is easy to apply and does not leave the annoying streaks or splotches that some self tanners do. After leaving the tan to dry normally you can build the tan up and you get a beautiful natural tan without any harsh orange undertones.
Michaela W.
Newark, NJ
The spray is amazing for the price. Not a huge fan of the face gel... I usually spray the spray on my face and rub it in instead. Gel can become streaky and uneven if you aren't careful.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I've heard so many good things about this product but I actually had an awful experience with the tanning spray. I've used it more than once and had the same dark orange streaks run down my legs. Definitely be careful about how you're applying this product!
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
My sister in law tried this tanning kit and it left streaks and uneven tones in some areas. The areas that did come out evenly had a good tan. She exfoliated prior to applying it, but she still had the blotches.
Jen B.
Super mega white girl over here and it doesn't help that I ride horses so the majority of my summer is spent in jeans. I purchased this and wowza! I can wear shorts without causing seizures and blindness. I'd say that's a win. It goes on evenly, streak free, and I don't look like I rolled in a pool filled with Doritos. #winning
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
I know some people have problems with this being streaky, but that didn't happen to me at all. I actually love these products. They work great and leave a nice dark tan. I would definitely recommend this product.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Exfoliate before using! Good products, doesn't leave an orange tinted color to skin after use, as long as you exfoliate and wash your hands after applying your skin will be BEAUTIFUL!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Another hit from the Sephora brand! The face and body kit leaves my skin bronzed and glowing. I always exfoliate before self tanning, and I have never experienced any streaks.
Miss A.
I'd be curious to hear how well this product works?
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
I have never seen the self tanning face gel before! How well does it work? Does anyone have a problem with it sweating off? Do you have to reapply during the day!? Super interested in this product!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I was going to buy this line of sunless tanning products but i had a few questions bc I've tried so many things. Does this product make u have any streaks? Is the lotion or the spray the best? Is it worth buying?