SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Maria R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Nail Polish Remover uploaded by April C.

BY SEPHORA #67 in Nail Polish Remover

A fast-acting nail polish remover. Here today, gone tomorrow: this product removes all nail polishes effortlessly, even long-wearing lacquers. It is so effective, you can change your look as often as you like. To protect skin in the nail area, it contains active ingredients with moisturizing properties. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product has been dermatologically-tested.

Shanta V.
This is literally the best nail polish remover I've ever used, hands down! Takes polish off and a couple swipes and leaves none behind. And the price is totally worth it. Leave that acetone where it is and get yourself a bottle of this. It's less harmful and does the job quickly and efficiently.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
This is a very nice vibrant color on my skin. Doesn't last as long as others I have but I love how it doesn't chip right away.
April C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best nail polish remover I have ever used. Not only is it great at removing regular polish, but you can use it to soak off gel polish as well as acrylics. The price point is perfect and it lasts a long time.
Marissa Q.
This takes off nail polish almost scarily quickly. I really love the product but when I bought the one that you stick your finger in with the sponge inside, it ran out quickly. It's expensive for what it is, I can get acetone or non acetone nail polish remover for $1, this is $9.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at Sephora because it was on sale and needed to add to my basket. Also because I read a great review from an Influenster in a Hub article. It's really fast acting and dissolves the hardest polish. I like that it has no parabens. I only wish the size was larger.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Other than acetone, this is actually a favorite of mine. it removes quickly, smoothly, and i love the packaging. i always top my polishes off with seche vite, and it eats it up like yesterdays dinner.
Kathleen F.
Indianapolis, IN
This product takes off all nail polish (even glitter) quickly! Not drying at all, it is a must have!
Basmah A.
Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite nail polish remover, you dip your finger in the sponge and it'll remove your nail polish in the fastest way possible I'm very impressed by how fast it removes your nail polish.