BY SEPHORA

A set of wipes that leave your eyes thoroughly cleansed. These wipes feature an exclusive texture and an ultra-effective formula for a thorough cleansing and effective removal of even the toughest eye makeup. Cornflower extract provides a soothing, congestion-relieving effect, and the practical double format sachets slip into your purse to take anywhere. This set contains: - 20 x Wipes in 10 sachets It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and cruelty-free. see more...

MaryBeth R.
I got a sample of these and they work so well to take off my eye makeup. I try to take of my makeup every night before bed, but sometimes I just don’t feel like it, so using these makes me feel a little less guilty. I do have to use one for each eye, because I typically wear a full face of makeup, and my eyes will have eyeliner, 2 coats of mascara, eyeshadow, and eyebrow pencil. But for all of that, I think they do a pretty darn good job!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
These makeup remover wipes gently removed makeup, however the express claim was a let down. I did rub my eyes less but overall did not work as fast as I'd hoped or as easily. Overall, they work at removing makeup.

Edit: I just gave this product one more star. When I tried it, I used it also on my face just to see the results. Today (the following morning), my face feels great. It's soft, clean, smooth and my pores aren't clogged. I do still prefer Neutrogenas makeup remover wipes but these wipes are great and worth a try!
Tarrah T.
I really like these and they're super convenient. I can just throw two in my makeup bag and I know that'll be able to last me two full flash removals. It doesn't irate my skin. For being a Sephora "generic" brand I think it's a great product. Super affordable. Highly recommend.
Daisy T.
I got a sample of these in one of the freebie bags you get with an online order. They work AMAZING! I got a new palette in the mail and I was swatching it and i used a wipe to remove the swatches. The wipe completely removed them. Then when I tried it to actually remove my eye make up for the day, it worked as well. Would by the full product!
Amy F.
This is a pretty nice eye makeup remover. They're different from a regular makeup wipe because they are way more porous and light weight. I also noticed that unlike most makeup wipes that are pretty wet, these are actually more on the dry side. I thought that they had a slightly astringent smell to them, but they didn't burn or irritate my eyes at all. They did a nice job of taking off my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
Gabby H.
Crompond , NY
I got these wipes as a sample from a Sephora order. Used one for the first time last night. No matter how much I wiped my gel eyeliner stayed in place. Which also means I got cleaner in my eye which burned. Wasn't impressed at all. Eventually has to use many tried and true method of baby oil and a cotton pad. Wouldn't recommend at all.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Estos pads son increíbles! Quitan el maquillaje al instante, a pesar de que dejan algún residuo en la cara. Es un buen producto, efectivo aunque al final cuando se acaban dejan un poco de quitar el maquillaje
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I LOVE how portable these are! Great when you are short on space when traveling/needing to be mindful of how many liquids you are packing! These are larger in size than I am used to for eye makeup removing wipes so I can usually use them for two days which is a bonus!
Ciera N.
Centennial, CO
I'd rather use liquid eye make up remover. I find these nice for travel, especially if I have to fly. It saves space and gets the job done, maybe a little less easily than a liquid product.
brittany o.
Sacramento, CA
Got as a sample. Loved them and was so glad to find out they were cheap too! Took my makeup off easily and left my skin feeling fresh. Will be so great to take when traveling that way I don't have to take any liquid makeup remover.