BY SEPHORA

A set of wipes that leave your eyes thoroughly cleansed. These wipes feature an exclusive texture and an ultra-effective formula for a thorough cleansing and effective removal of even the toughest eye makeup. Cornflower extract provides a soothing, congestion-relieving effect, and the practical double format sachets slip into your purse to take anywhere. This set contains: - 20 x Wipes in 10 sachets It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and cruelty-free. see more...

Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are ok. They remove most of mascara and eyeliner but there's always left over mascara that I can never get off. They aren't irritating to the eyes. The wipe isn't very big either so there's not a lot of clean wipe space and you end up getting a lot of smeared mascara on your face. They're ok but I wouldn't buy them again.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
These aren't bad by any means, but I don't see major differences between these and my elf ones so I'd rather stick with my drugstore choice! They're good and gentle with your skin, but don't take everything off on the first swipe. I always follow with micellar water. Wouldn't buy them again
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
No sure if I got a bad box or what but I thought these were horrible and I usually love Sephora products these were super dry and barely removed by neutral eyeshadow. It did nothing to my waterproof mascara, didn't even smudge it. You can get a ton of better products for your money
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Instantly takes off eye makeup! Haven't found anything that works as great as these! Amazing especially for only 9$! I buy in bulk! Easy to use packaging love that the wipes are wrapped individually so they don't dry out! One wipe takes off both eyes! Even waterproof!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
These wipes are really small and don't work well on waterproof makeup. The texture of the wipes is gauze-like, and I feel like it just pushes the makeup around my face rather than actually removing it. Would not repurchase.
Yessenia G.
Yessenia G.
Love to use them especially when you're on the go & easy to use and store when you travel. Product met my expectations & was what I expected. Really effective in removing all makeup & not leaving behind any residue.
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Estos pads son increíbles! Quitan el maquillaje al instante, a pesar de que dejan algún residuo en la cara. Es un buen producto, efectivo aunque al final cuando se acaban dejan un poco de quitar el maquillaje
Ciera N.
Ciera N.
Centennial, CO
I'd rather use liquid eye make up remover. I find these nice for travel, especially if I have to fly. It saves space and gets the job done, maybe a little less easily than a liquid product.
Abby G.
Abby G.
I was disappointed with these. I thought they would be great and they weren't. They did not tKe my eye makeup off easily at all and I had to press pretty hard to get it all to come off.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Broomfield, CO
This work flawlessly but they are a little expensive. Worth it when you think about the possible damage other harsh cleaners can do.