BY SEPHORA

A set of wipes that leave your eyes thoroughly cleansed. These wipes feature an exclusive texture and an ultra-effective formula for a thorough cleansing and effective removal of even the toughest eye makeup. Cornflower extract provides a soothing, congestion-relieving effect, and the practical double format sachets slip into your purse to take anywhere. This set contains: - 20 x Wipes in 10 sachets It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and cruelty-free. see more...

Erica D.
Dalton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are fantastic for people who wear primer, eyeshadow, mascara, and liner. I wear all ... and sometimes my Clarisonic just cannot remove the layers (funny, but true). So, I gave these a try. I use one for each eye and it truly does remove everything with very little effort. Since I wear contact lenses, I appreciate that these do not have oils that migrate onto my lenses and cloud them. Likewise, I like that the liquid is super gentle and does not sting or burn my eyes or the delicate skin around my eyes. For me, these work super well to gently remove all the craziness that I put my eyes through. I'm a fan! I will be buying more in the future!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup remover wipes gently removed makeup, however the express claim was a let down. I did rub my eyes less but overall did not work as fast as I'd hoped or as easily. Overall, they work at removing makeup.

Edit: I just gave this product one more star. When I tried it, I used it also on my face just to see the results. Today (the following morning), my face feels great. It's soft, clean, smooth and my pores aren't clogged. I do still prefer Neutrogenas makeup remover wipes but these wipes are great and worth a try!
Harley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooooove these so much. They're so incredibly convenient and much more gentle on my eyes after a night out. When I have tons of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara on, the last thing I want to do is dig at my eyes with a makeup remover wipe. They're harsh and they tear at my lashes. After holding these wipes over my eyes for a few seconds, my makeup wipes off immediately. The biggest downside to these wipes, however, is that they are expensive for how many you get.
Tarrah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these and they're super convenient. I can just throw two in my makeup bag and I know that'll be able to last me two full flash removals. It doesn't irate my skin. For being a Sephora "generic" brand I think it's a great product. Super affordable. Highly recommend.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received some of these as a Sample from Sephora. I was surprised at how almost dry it was and it only will wipe off one eye per wipe. It even says so on the package and it is true. I would say that there are better wipes out there but this does work. I do trust Sephora's brand and I like the packaging. I appreciate that they give samples of things like this for people to try them out. Some products just don't work for certain people. It doesn't mean the product sucks.
Daisy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of these in one of the freebie bags you get with an online order. They work AMAZING! I got a new palette in the mail and I was swatching it and i used a wipe to remove the swatches. The wipe completely removed them. Then when I tried it to actually remove my eye make up for the day, it worked as well. Would by the full product!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are ok. They remove most of mascara and eyeliner but there's always left over mascara that I can never get off. They aren't irritating to the eyes. The wipe isn't very big either so there's not a lot of clean wipe space and you end up getting a lot of smeared mascara on your face. They're ok but I wouldn't buy them again.
Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty nice eye makeup remover. They're different from a regular makeup wipe because they are way more porous and light weight. I also noticed that unlike most makeup wipes that are pretty wet, these are actually more on the dry side. I thought that they had a slightly astringent smell to them, but they didn't burn or irritate my eyes at all. They did a nice job of taking off my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to sometimes stay at a hotel for work and these are a life saver. These work great and are so convenient to use. Taking the bottle and washcloth takes a lot more room in my bag. I will always keep these available as long as sephora carries them.
Rochelle L.
Skokie, IL
I actually really liked these eye remover wipes. Each wipe is individually. I received this as a sample with my online order. These are gentle for my sensitive skin. I would probably not repurchase simply because I enjoy their full makeup remover wipes more and those also are able to remove my eye makeup.