SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Dry Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Ensure that your hair looks clean all day long.

What it does:

This dry shampoo absorbs excess oil to prevent the hair dulling. It restores softness and lightness for easier styling. In just a few sprays, it replaces any unpleasant odour with a fresh scent.

What else you need to know:

• Formulated with anti-odour molecule
  • Contains rice extract to eliminate excess oil
  • Dermatologically tested

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
When there's no time to wash, condition, dry, and style - I turn to this awesome express dry shampoo. My hair looks and smells great and it's well worth the money. Saves lots of time and looks WAY better than just throwing on a baseball cap!
Sum Mei C.
I just got it in the mail two days ago and immediately opened to try out, I've been trying it out for two days straight, I do like it a lot. It has a very fresh scent which is not overpowering; it doesn't leave me any white residue.

However, you might need to spray extra layers to get the look you want; being that said, for the size, I do think they have priced it too high, the price is very comparable to the higher end like Alterna for the amount they give (the Sephora one is a very small bottle). If they can lower the price or give a ted more products, it will be a 5 stars all around!
Brenda B.
SEPHORA es impactante, me encanta, lo deseo jaja es una de mis marcas preferidas no tengo duda de que esta marca es genial es una de las mejores cosas y economicas que se consiguen y si lo uso para el lavado de cabello, si lo volveria a comprar de verdad
Jane J.
I love love love this product so much I use it twenty four seven so like all the time I love how it makes my hair look it make me feel fresh an happy I would give or recommend this to anyone who needs it
Kaitlin A.
Love this product! Makes my hair go from dark and greasy to looking normal for the whole day. Sometimes leaves a lighter film on the hair, but otherwise is perfect!
Liz F.
Alto, MI
This dry shampoo smells so good. On top of the fact that it works inn literal seconds. It might be my new favorite. It does the job and lasts. Plus it's not expensive at all. I was very pleased with this purchase and recommend it to every girl out there!
Alejandra T.
This came highly recommended from multiple sources. It is highly scented, so if you're scent sensitive, beware. It works well and doesn't leave white residue. I try to wash my hair every other day, so this has become my go-to dry shampoo. Gives your hair slight body too, so that's a plus.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Wow I was impressed. I didn't know sephora had a line for hair. Maybe this is the first one. I just found it at a free standing sephora 4x the points so I decided to purchase it. It's so so good didn't leave me white and stuff but it did remove all traces of oil
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I used this dry shampoo last year and I was obsessed with it. I would go up to 4 days without washing my hair with this dry shampoo and it worked so well. I will definitely buy it again. Smells very good.
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
My hair is so oily
And since im buying this dry shampoo
I dont have to wash my hair each 2 days
I can use it and dont make my hair look white
The smell is good too
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Ive never used a dry shampoo before...how does this work? Does it lessen the look of oily hair?
Joelle K.
Lorain, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave white residue after drying?
Shirley C.
Just a general question about using dry shampoo. Are you suppose to combine it in? And are you suppose to apply throughout the day? And how many days straight can you use it without washing your hair?
Rebeca H.
Hialeah, FL
How good is this product ? Scent ? Longevity? I'm looking for a good dry shampoo.
Jamie Rose S.
Anyone with a sensitive scalp had any issues while using this? I've been wanting to try a dry shampo, but there's so many to choose from