SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes uploaded by Jacqueline M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes uploaded by Julie R.

BY SEPHORA

A packet of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing the face, eyes, and lips. Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. It removes all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue. Its formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes
  • "I still love using liquid purity to wash my face clean but I would recommend to people." in 1 review
  • "They don't burn your eyes and are very gentle on your skin" in 1 review
Ariel K.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great wipes. perfect for when you're just too exhausted at night to wash your face completely but you don't want to go to bed with a ton of makeup on. The only thing I don't like is that it's incapable of taking off mascara very well. It gets a good bit off but I still wake up with raccoon eyes. They are very gentle cleansing wipes and definitely get the rest of the job done. I definitely recommend them for a quick face cleanup when you're in a hurry or on a trip and don't feel like packing those little bottles of face wash. I will most likely purchase again!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Went on a trip for a few days and I didn't want to lug around a full size package of make-up wipes so bought this for my carry-on. Love the smell and how moist it stayed. Very travel-friendly and didn't take up any room at all in my carry on. Removed make up well too. I would definitely repurchase this again for my next trip!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these wipes. They are definitely my lazy day cleanser, but my skin still feels clean. These remove all makeup without making the skin feel dry.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
These are great for removing makeup. However, they are VERY scented & at times they burn my eyes when I'm wiping off my eye makeup.
Adilene R.
Adilene R.
Riverside, CA
Love the Sephora wipes! Gentle & non irritating which I love! Take everything right off! Definitely met expectations
Jivean M.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite makeup wipes. I can feel how it removes the entire amount/layers of makeup from my skin. I like ho it isn't oily so my face isn't greasy after removing all the makeup from my face. It feels great on the skin and I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a good brand of makeup wipes that leaves the skin feeling smooth, clean and with greasy feels.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes to remove my makeup ! With one towelette all my makeup comes right off . I keep a pack in my gym back too for a quick wipe to clean my face after a workout . They are gentle enough that they don't dry my skin out . I especially love that there isn't an oily residue after I use them like some other brands tend to do .
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ashland
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Mariam F.
Mariam F.
These makeup wipes don't have much to them. All there is to say is that they just get the job done. They are nice and moist, I do have to tug a little to get the mascara off, but honestly every makeup wipe makes me tug to get my mascara off. So yeah it's just your normal makeup wipes nothing special but does what it needs to do.
Perla G.
Perla G.
kirkland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to take my makeup off and They work pretty well. This is my second time having them . They have met my expectations because they are effective with taking off all my makeup . They tend to dry up very easily though.