SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes uploaded by Jacqueline M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes uploaded by Julie R.

BY SEPHORA

A packet of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing the face, eyes, and lips. Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. It removes all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue. Its formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes
  • "I still love using liquid purity to wash my face clean but I would recommend to people." in 1 review
  • "They don't burn your eyes and are very gentle on your skin" in 1 review
Kayla M.
Weirsdale , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes to remove my makeup ! With one towelette all my makeup comes right off . I keep a pack in my gym back too for a quick wipe to clean my face after a workout . They are gentle enough that they don't dry my skin out . I especially love that there isn't an oily residue after I use them like some other brands tend to do .
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best but its not the worst either. It does its job as far as getting rid of the makeup but I did have some difficulty when it came to the waterproof makeup. I hate to tug and pull at my skin and it did require some effort to get the job done. Would not purchase again.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Mariam F.
These makeup wipes don't have much to them. All there is to say is that they just get the job done. They are nice and moist, I do have to tug a little to get the mascara off, but honestly every makeup wipe makes me tug to get my mascara off. So yeah it's just your normal makeup wipes nothing special but does what it needs to do.
Perla G.
kirkland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to take my makeup off and They work pretty well. This is my second time having them . They have met my expectations because they are effective with taking off all my makeup . They tend to dry up very easily though.
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It may not come with a lot of wipes but you really only need one whole wiping off your makeup the price is great you really get what you pay for and I love with product so easy to use and smells great doesn't leave face oily
Anu C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job. It takes all your makeup off and leaves your face feeling clean. I was able to get my makeup off fairly quickly with this stuff. I really love the Neutrogena wipes, but I think this product may be an equal to it.
Hailey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are sooo rough in my face. I do have sensitive skin but I feel like these are exceptionally rough. I wouldn't recommend because I feel like there are so many other wipes that work way better!
Katy H.
These were ok but weren't my favorite wipes. Bought these at Sephora and the price point wasn't bad but I feel like there are others at the drug store that I prefer more. I will not repurchase these just because they're now my favorite
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are awesome!! They're very gentle on your skin and eyes and take off all your makeup and dirt from the day. There's also coconut ones that are really good too and smell good.