BY SEPHORA

A collection of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing, exfoliating, and purifying the face, eyes, and lips. Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. They remove all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue. This collection includes: (Each sold separately) Express Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse and tone with a formula that includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes: Feature two sides, one for easy makeup removal and one for exfoliation. Thanks to integrated microspheres, the exfoliating side eliminates impurities and dead cells leaving skin soft and radiant. Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes: Include salicylic acid to leave skin crystal clear without dryness or tightness. The wipes absorb excess sebum and mattify the skin for hours for a more refined appearance. These products are dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, and suit even sensitive skin. HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist. see more...

• Are these good? Kind of expensive don't know if it's worth.1 Answers
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Sephora Collection. They have certain products that I enjoy using. This product in particular is good for a quick removal of makeup for a good price. I will say in my experience I have super sensitive skin, the wipes were fast and easy to use but they left a stingy sensation on my full covered face after two wipes. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t have wear too much makeup.
Crystal  D.
Minneola, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These come in handy after long days.  They quickly remove  makeup and cleanse the face.  They do a great job of it without stripping the face.  They are gentle and work very well.  They are well priced and met all of my expectations.  I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these a lot. I use them on days I'm feeling lazy and don't want to go through my whole skin care routine, or when I travel. Good price too. Wish they were a little more moisturizing, love that they are unscented.
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are not very heavy duty and with my mascara it leaves residue. I am not fond of these but if you are more sensitive these might work better for u. I would not gift hers and they did not live up to my expectation.there is a lot of room for improvement.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes not only cleanse, but they exfoliate, and remove caked on eye makeup. They leave my skin feeling soft, clean and refreshed. They also have a light scent, and do not cause me to break out.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One time, I went to Sephora in search of a new foundation. They tested a few different foundations on my skin and took my skin IQ. In the process, they used these really soft and hydrating make up wipes that also smelled good. I figured that these might be the same wipes because I thought that they probably use the Sephora brand. I was very wrong. These wipes don't have a scent at all. They weren't very hydrating either. They didn't necessarily do anything for my skin. I like the neutrogena wipes better than these and I don't even like those wipes. I ran out of these and decided to try something different.
Jennifer P.
Fort Gordon, GA
I feel pretty neutral about these wipes. I bought the travel size to test them out. The cloth is soft and nonabrassive on my skin, which is sensitive. It removed my makeup pretty well. I left my contacts in while removing my eye makeup and these wipes did not burn my eyes at all. It seems like a pretty good go to product when in a pinch, but of course I always follow up with washing my face afterwards so no residue from the wipes are left behind, or any traces of leftover makeup.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Sephora make up wipes are terrible. They didn't really remove all of my make up and it would dry out my skin, which at the time was extremely oily from wearing a lot of make up due to work. On top of that, it irritated my skin and cause me to break out more than usual. I am curious to try out their new wipes, but these I do not recommend.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, these make up removing wipes do an excellent job! I was very skeptical at first as I feel many make up removing wipes do not leave my skin feeling clean and fresh but these actually do a great job of doing just that!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. I take them to the beach. I have not tried them with makeup on. I go to the beach a lot. So I use it after the beach because it leave my skin feeling refreshed and I can just wipe and get ready to have dinner
Paulina b.
Briarwood, NY
Are these good? Kind of expensive don't know if it's worth.