BY SEPHORA #45 in Face Wipes

Details:

What it is:
A collection of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing, exfoliating, and purifying the face, eyes, and lips.

What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. They remove all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue.

Express Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse and tone with a formula that includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid.
Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes: Feature two sides, one for easy makeup removal and one for exfoliation. Thanks to integrated microspheres, the exfoliating side eliminates impurities and dead cells leaving skin soft and radiant.
Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes: Include salicylic acid to leave skin crystal clear without dryness or tightness. The wipes absorb excess sebum and mattify the skin for hours for a more refined appearance.

What else you need to know:
These products are dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, and suit even sensitive skin. HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes:
-Massage the face delicately with the exfoliating side of the wipe avoiding the eye and lip areas.
-Wipe over the entire face with the smooth side.

Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes:
-Wipe over the entire face, avoiding the eye area.

All Wipes:
-Use twice a week.
-No need to rinse.
-Close pack well after use.

Precautions:
-Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not discard in the environment.

HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely. A polysaccharide derived from an Indian plant (cassia angustifolia), this ingredient forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface that is able to harness and retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day long.
-Shea Butter: Provides emollient properties and improves skin texture.
-Vitamin B5: Makes skin feel supple and improves elasticity.
-Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties.

Water, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyethylcellulose.

About the Brand:

• Are these good? Kind of expensive don't know if it's worth.1 Answers
  • Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?4 Answers
  • Do these wipes work to take makeup off properly? i have b...2 Answers
Kelly V.
Denver
These wipes are too harsh for everyday use, but if used once a week or so can be a nice exfoliation after a shower. I like that the dispenser stays shut. Just don’t use these to take off your eye makeup or you’ll rub your eyes raw!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I picked up a pack of 20 of these on sale for about $5 from Sephora and I have to say I'm pretty happy with these. I absolutely love the exfoliating side because it feels like I'm getting every bit of makeup off when I'm too tired or too lazy to do an entire cleansing routine. My only issue with these is that they feel oily and tend to leave an oily residue on my face. If you have dry skin and don't mind the oily feeling then you'd definitely like these!
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
I like the Sephora Collection. They have certain products that I enjoy using. This product in particular is good for a quick removal of makeup for a good price. I will say in my experience I have super sensitive skin, the wipes were fast and easy to use but they left a stingy sensation on my full covered face after two wipes. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t have wear too much makeup.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
I love these wipes to remove my makeup ! With one towelette all my makeup comes right off . I keep a pack in my gym back too for a quick wipe to clean my face after a workout . They are gentle enough that they don't dry my skin out . I especially love that there isn't an oily residue after I use them like some other brands tend to do .
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
These are actually really nice wipes for an on the go exfoliator. Only one side has the texture on it so the other side is safe and smooth to remove makeup around the eyes and use the exfoliating side on other areas of your face. I wish they were a little more saturated so they didn't tug as much but still a very good product
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
These come in handy after long days.  They quickly remove  makeup and cleanse the face.  They do a great job of it without stripping the face.  They are gentle and work very well.  They are well priced and met all of my expectations.  I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Hillarie L.
West Jordan, UT
My favorite is the charcoal one. These wipes are really good for "taking the makeup day off". They work great with foundation, eyeshadow and all. They don't l,however work great for the eyelashes. I don't always wear waterproof mascara, but I will say that it takes quite a few rigorous swipes to get mascara off. I don't like to use these wipes to take off mascara, but for everything else it is great. One side has the exfoliating section which I love for my flakey skin areas and my oily nose areas.
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not the best but its not the worst either. It does its job as far as getting rid of the makeup but I did have some difficulty when it came to the waterproof makeup. I hate to tug and pull at my skin and it did require some effort to get the job done. Would not purchase again.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Mariam F.
These makeup wipes don't have much to them. All there is to say is that they just get the job done. They are nice and moist, I do have to tug a little to get the mascara off, but honestly every makeup wipe makes me tug to get my mascara off. So yeah it's just your normal makeup wipes nothing special but does what it needs to do.
Shanell H.
Hammond, IN
Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?
Sgirl b.
Do these wipes work to take makeup off properly? i have been searching for good wipes for so long.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
Are these good? Kind of expensive don't know if it's worth.
Ramona S.
I have acne problems; how does your skin feel after using these? Is there residue? Do you feel dry? Has anyone broken out using the ?