BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A collection of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing, exfoliating, and purifying the face, eyes, and lips.

What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. They remove all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue.

Express Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse and tone with a formula that includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid.
Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes: Feature two sides, one for easy makeup removal and one for exfoliation. Thanks to integrated microspheres, the exfoliating side eliminates impurities and dead cells leaving skin soft and radiant.
Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes: Include salicylic acid to leave skin crystal clear without dryness or tightness. The wipes absorb excess sebum and mattify the skin for hours for a more refined appearance.

What else you need to know:
These products are dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, and suit even sensitive skin. HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes:
-Massage the face delicately with the exfoliating side of the wipe avoiding the eye and lip areas.
-Wipe over the entire face with the smooth side.

Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes:
-Wipe over the entire face, avoiding the eye area.

All Wipes:
-Use twice a week.
-No need to rinse.
-Close pack well after use.

Precautions:
-Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not discard in the environment.

HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely. A polysaccharide derived from an Indian plant (cassia angustifolia), this ingredient forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface that is able to harness and retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day long.
-Shea Butter: Provides emollient properties and improves skin texture.
-Vitamin B5: Makes skin feel supple and improves elasticity.
-Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties.

Water, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyethylcellulose.

About the Brand:

• Are these good? Kind of expensive don't know if it's worth.1 Answers
  • Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?4 Answers
  • Do these wipes work to take makeup off properly? i have b...2 Answers
Jerita W.
Lexington
Purchased at: Sephora
I have not came across any other facial wipes that is nearly or just as good as Sephora cleansing wipes. Every time I purchase these wipes I buy 2 at a time that’s how much I love them. Its disappointing that this is a discontinuing product (only the plain express cleansing wipes). When it comes to removing my makeup, I would only use just one and it remove all types of makeup (waterproof to non-waterproof) it’s that good, it’s oil free and very gentle on the skin. It retails at a very good price and comes in very nice packaging.
Kelly V.
Denver
These wipes are too harsh for everyday use, but if used once a week or so can be a nice exfoliation after a shower. I like that the dispenser stays shut. Just don’t use these to take off your eye makeup or you’ll rub your eyes raw!
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my HG cleansing wipe!!! I love how it cleans my skin without causing and breakouts or dryness. I like the mild scent and that it fades quickly. I stock up on them anytime Sephora has them in stock online and fear the day I truly run out again. I have tried other wipes by Sephora and other brands but nothing tops this one for me
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Are use only Sephora wipes to clean off my make up. I’m a repeat buyer. And I buy these often when they’re on sale. The very effective. They don’t irritate my sensitive skin. And they take off all my make up and there’s no room for improvement there just great
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
I love these wipes to remove my makeup ! With one towelette all my makeup comes right off . I keep a pack in my gym back too for a quick wipe to clean my face after a workout . They are gentle enough that they don't dry my skin out . I especially love that there isn't an oily residue after I use them like some other brands tend to do .
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
These are actually really nice wipes for an on the go exfoliator. Only one side has the texture on it so the other side is safe and smooth to remove makeup around the eyes and use the exfoliating side on other areas of your face. I wish they were a little more saturated so they didn't tug as much but still a very good product
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
These come in handy after long days.  They quickly remove  makeup and cleanse the face.  They do a great job of it without stripping the face.  They are gentle and work very well.  They are well priced and met all of my expectations.  I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Hillarie L.
West Jordan, UT
My favorite is the charcoal one. These wipes are really good for "taking the makeup day off". They work great with foundation, eyeshadow and all. They don't l,however work great for the eyelashes. I don't always wear waterproof mascara, but I will say that it takes quite a few rigorous swipes to get mascara off. I don't like to use these wipes to take off mascara, but for everything else it is great. One side has the exfoliating section which I love for my flakey skin areas and my oily nose areas.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Perla G.
kirkland
I use these to take my makeup off and They work pretty well. This is my second time having them . They have met my expectations because they are effective with taking off all my makeup . They tend to dry up very easily though.
Shanell H.
Hammond, IN
Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?
Sgirl b.
Do these wipes work to take makeup off properly? i have been searching for good wipes for so long.
Ramona S.
I have acne problems; how does your skin feel after using these? Is there residue? Do you feel dry? Has anyone broken out using the ?
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
Are these good? Kind of expensive don't know if it's worth.