SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes uploaded by Dawn S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes uploaded by Ashley D.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes

A collection of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing, exfoliating, and purifying the face, eyes, and lips. Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. They remove all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue. This collection includes: (Each sold separately) Express Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse and tone with a formula that includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes: Feature two sides, one for easy makeup removal and one for exfoliation. Thanks to integrated microspheres, the exfoliating side eliminates impurities and dead cells leaving skin soft and radiant. Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes: Include salicylic acid to leave skin crystal clear without dryness or tightness. The wipes absorb excess sebum and mattify the skin for hours for a more refined appearance. These products are dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and suit even sensitive skin. HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist.

Emma J.
These wipes get the job done in terms of make up removal but they're quite rough on the face and leave a sticky feeling after use. Every time I use one I feel like I need to wash my face which for me defeats the purpose of using a makeup wipe. They also have a strong scent so if you're sensitive to fragrance I'd probably look for something else
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
These are great wipes for on the go or for taking makeup off when you too tired to use your usual routine. They also come in handy if you just need a quick cloth to wipe off dirty hands. I prefer them over the drugstore brands.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I've bought many makeup remover wipes from Sephora and these are just okay. Nothing great. They do an okay job, but they didn't seem to be wet enough to get all of my makeup up. Maybe if you just used them for your face and not your eyes then it could be better. It just didn't do it for me.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
These are pretty good! They're affordable, take off makeup pretty well, and have salicylic acid in them which is good for acne prone skin like mine! All in all it's a good value and I'm happy with them
Reyna E.
San Diego
Amazing product by Sephora! Removes makeup and waterproof makeup with out having to rub toughly. Leave skin fresh, clean and smells great! Would recommend these to all skin types! Keep them right next to you bed..
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
I bought these when I ran out of makeup wipes when they were on sale for $5. I do like them and they do a great job without making your face oily but I don't think I'd have paid full price as there are other brand a just as good for cheaper.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
Sephoras wipes are so refreshing. Whenever I take my makeup of I always use these wipes. They last for an exceptional amount of time and gets all the makeup out. I also find it to be a lot more hydrating than other makeup remover wipes I've used.
Ashley D.
This product was one of my very first purchases from Sephora and I've gone through so many packs. I'm hooked on these!
Out of their various range of cleansing wipes, these are my favorite. The wipe itself is pretty big and one is enough to remove all of my makeup. These are also great to use as a quick cleanse or for on-the-go.
The scent is nice; very fresh. These are very hydrating and gentle, making them great for all skin types.
Affordable, 20 per pack, and highly recommended.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Bought this to take on vacation since I didn't want to carry around a full size for only a few days. Love the smell and how super moist it was. Took off my make-up really well and of course didn't take up space in my carry-on. Will definitely repurchase for future travels 👌🏽👌🏽
Athena K.
I like the nuetrogena brand better. These felt like they left a slight film on your face which made me just want to wash it again. They were ok to get off the makeup though but I wouldn't use them to really clean my face