SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes 25 Express Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Ashley D.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A collection of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing, exfoliating, and purifying the face, eyes, and lips.

What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. They remove all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue.

Express Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse and tone with a formula that includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid.
Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes: Feature two sides, one for easy makeup removal and one for exfoliation. Thanks to integrated microspheres, the exfoliating side eliminates impurities and dead cells leaving skin soft and radiant.
Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes: Include salicylic acid to leave skin crystal clear without dryness or tightness. The wipes absorb excess sebum and mattify the skin for hours for a more refined appearance.

What else you need to know:
These products are dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, and suit even sensitive skin. HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes:
-Massage the face delicately with the exfoliating side of the wipe avoiding the eye and lip areas.
-Wipe over the entire face with the smooth side.

Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes:
-Wipe over the entire face, avoiding the eye area.

All Wipes:
-Use twice a week.
-No need to rinse.
-Close pack well after use.

Precautions:
-Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not discard in the environment.

HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely. A polysaccharide derived from an Indian plant (cassia angustifolia), this ingredient forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface that is able to harness and retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day long.
-Shea Butter: Provides emollient properties and improves skin texture.
-Vitamin B5: Makes skin feel supple and improves elasticity.
-Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties.

Water, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyethylcellulose.

About the Brand:

• Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?4 Answers
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I picked up a pack of 20 of these on sale for about $5 from Sephora and I have to say I'm pretty happy with these. I absolutely love the exfoliating side because it feels like I'm getting every bit of makeup off when I'm too tired or too lazy to do an entire cleansing routine. My only issue with these is that they feel oily and tend to leave an oily residue on my face. If you have dry skin and don't mind the oily feeling then you'd definitely like these!
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
It definitely gets your makeup off easily which is what I currently use it for. It has a decent smell but it can be pretty overpowering. I caution you to NEVER get this product in your mouth because it leaves an awful taste and feeling! It does clean my pores pretty well but it leaves a sticky residue and I notice my pores will still be clogged on my nose. Not sure if I will repurchase.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
These are actually really nice wipes for an on the go exfoliator. Only one side has the texture on it so the other side is safe and smooth to remove makeup around the eyes and use the exfoliating side on other areas of your face. I wish they were a little more saturated so they didn't tug as much but still a very good product
Hillarie L.
West Jordan, UT
My favorite is the charcoal one. These wipes are really good for "taking the makeup day off". They work great with foundation, eyeshadow and all. They don't l,however work great for the eyelashes. I don't always wear waterproof mascara, but I will say that it takes quite a few rigorous swipes to get mascara off. I don't like to use these wipes to take off mascara, but for everything else it is great. One side has the exfoliating section which I love for my flakey skin areas and my oily nose areas.
Sharina M.
Wellsville, OH
Way harder than they need to be for human skin!! And don't get these near your lips.. if you even get a little but in your mouth... It will end your day. Seriously Never buying these again
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
These wipes have an exfoliating side that are supposed to 'eliminate impurities and dead cells'. The problem is that the rough side is way too harsh for facial skin. I seriously thought I was going to scratch my skin with these. And trying to remove makeup you really have to press down with wipes to get anything off. Luckily the other side is smooth and isn't rough at all. They work ok at removing makeup. It normally takes 2 or 3 depending on how much makeup I'm wearing. They work ok in a pinch but they are not my top pick.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I've been using these ever since they were released and I've seen a great improvement in my skin. The exfoliator side of the wipe is great. Not too harsh but effective at removing dead skin cells. The smooth side of the wipe soothes and hydrates leaving my skin refreshed and glowing.
The packaging is just as most other cleansing wipes/makeup removers, making them very user friendly and travel friendly.
These are very affordable and highly recommended.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I'm not much for cleansing wipes, but after a long day on the beach, these come in handy! they are great for wiping away oils and sand, and any left over makeup! even on the hottest beach days, these wipes clean off all the sweat and grime. They leave my skin nice and hydrated!
Jinny G.
Elmhurst, NY
Right along with Philosophy's make up remover, this is a staple in my beauty routine. They even come out in a little packets so you can throw it in your gym bag or work purse, in case you need to wipe and redo your make up.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
The best makeup wipes for removing waterproof makeup are any makeup that will not break down with regular eye make remover. Wipes are not pricey and not harsh on the eyes.
Shanell H.
Hammond, IN
Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?