SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes uploaded by Ashley D.
2 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A collection of biodegradable, pre-moistened wipes for cleansing, exfoliating, and purifying the face, eyes, and lips. Perfect for travel, these handy wipes cleanse and tone the skin. They remove all types of makeup, even long-wearing formulas, without leaving behind an oily residue. This collection includes: (Each sold separately) Express Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse and tone with a formula that includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Express Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes: Feature two sides, one for easy makeup removal and one for exfoliation. Thanks to integrated microspheres, the exfoliating side eliminates impurities and dead cells leaving skin soft and radiant. Express Cleansing & Purifying Wipes: Include salicylic acid to leave skin crystal clear without dryness or tightness. The wipes absorb excess sebum and mattify the skin for hours for a more refined appearance. These products are dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and suit even sensitive skin. HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. The travel-friendly plastic packaging includes a snap closure to ensure that wipes stay clean and moist.

• Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
These wipes have an exfoliating side that are supposed to 'eliminate impurities and dead cells'. The problem is that the rough side is way too harsh for facial skin. I seriously thought I was going to scratch my skin with these. And trying to remove makeup you really have to press down with wipes to get anything off. Luckily the other side is smooth and isn't rough at all. They work ok at removing makeup. It normally takes 2 or 3 depending on how much makeup I'm wearing. They work ok in a pinch but they are not my top pick.
April Z.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I'm not much for cleansing wipes, but after a long day on the beach, these come in handy! they are great for wiping away oils and sand, and any left over makeup! even on the hottest beach days, these wipes clean off all the sweat and grime. They leave my skin nice and hydrated!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Averill Park, NY
These wipes are awesome! One side is smooth for cleansing, and the other is covered with tiny beads for exfoliating your face. They are quite rough, but not painful. I saw a big difference in my skin texture while using these.
Jinny G.
Jinny G.
Elmhurst, NY
Right along with Philosophy's make up remover, this is a staple in my beauty routine. They even come out in a little packets so you can throw it in your gym bag or work purse, in case you need to wipe and redo your make up.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
I love these wipes. They take off my makeup and I can use both sides easily. I just wish they were a bit bigger. But I do love them!! I appreciate that they're biodegradable.
Hylisha A.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
The best makeup wipes for removing waterproof makeup are any makeup that will not break down with regular eye make remover. Wipes are not pricey and not harsh on the eyes.
Nicole Dyan T.
Nicole Dyan T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these wipes! The exfoliating texture feels so cleansing after a long day of wearing makeup. Also not crazy expensive for such a good quality fave wipe.
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
It doesn't say makeup remover but it worked well in removing most of it and it kept my skin looking fresh, smooth and hydrated.
kelli n.
kelli n.
These work decently smell noce but dry out fast wich its normal for this type of packaging so over all not bad an decent price
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Love them. Work great good for your skin. Smells nice. And yes I like the way they leave my face feeling fresh and clean
Shanell H.
Shanell H.
Hammond, IN
Do they work to clean off all makeup completely?