BY SEPHORA

TYPE: Pineapple - Smoothing

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

As Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

As Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.

Annalise F.
Springfield
I bought these wipes from my local Sephora, they smell wonderful and are awesome for removing my makeup. They also leave my skin feeling super soft and smooth, it's also perfect for women who have sensitive skin like myself that means no rash no itching or burning just smooth and clean skin! Plus the scent lingers for quite some time which is wonderful because even after wiping off my makeup there usually is still a slight scent of the products left behind on my face, which honestly I'm not a huge fan of but this product seems to do the trick of removing the smell! If I could give this 10 stars I would and I have recommended this product to several of my friends who suffer from sensitive skin an they are just as much in love these wipes as I am! So now I'm recommending it to all who is reading this review, you should absolutely buy these wipes trust me you won't regret it!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I love all these new wipes ! Some nights i use these sephora Cleansing Wipes to clean off my makeup.
I think you can use these not just as a makeup remover, but in general; as a refreshing way to moisturize on hot days. I live in the desert so windy dirty air clogs pores and makes your face feel so these will be great (and Refreshing) when it’s 115 degrees and i can’t put water on my face. I think field workers should have something like these provided to them actually with SPF in them to protect their skin while working. Hmm..

I originally just bought these for $5 while on sale to redeem my points, but i would definitely buy them again, i would also enjoy receiving them as a gift.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
These Pineapple Cleansing & Exfoliating wipes from @sephora don’t irritate my skin and they do hydrate as described. I love cleaning my makeup off with these. I am able to use them front and back and get everything off with just one. I use Two on stronger pigmented days (or when I use layers) just to be extra clean. Or sometimes I’ll use one in combination with my cleanser. Just to be extra sure I got everything clean.

The wipes have a pineapple smell and a textured side for exfoliating. I thought it’d be too abrasive at first; but it’s JUST perfect for me. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. In fact it leaves it moisturized and brightened! I have tried all of these wipes and I love them all.

They are def worth the buy to me. I feel like I’m splurging but it’s 25 wipes and they’re better on my dry & sensitive skin than other ones that I get on sale elsewhere.
Mica D.
Maryville, TN
Never recieved these to review. So sorry I couldn’t be more help with this product, however I do love just about anything shophora has, and would use anything I get from them daily. I wish I had received these so I could have tried them! Coconut is always my favorite, as well. And it doesn’t break my skin out at all!
Luisa L.
This are one of my favorite makeup exfoliate towls they exfoliates my skin super nice when I dont have time to wash my face in the morning I do this really quick and my skin is greatful for that. I love the smell obviosly smells like pineapple and it doesnt irritates my skin.
Allie R.
Cleveland
These smell delicious, work like a dream. I was pleased to see that Sephora’s exfoliating pineapple wipes didn’t cause me to breakout or have a rash! As a first time user I was pleased. Only improvement I can suggest iS offering a better quantity per package.
Asher G.
Brentwood
very nice. made my face feel clean and fresh. I like the pineapple incorporated into this product. I am more drawn to products that have natural ingredients or have fruity sounding names. I love pineapple products so this was perfect for me. will buy again.
Jillian W.
This product it did it’s job but I wasn’t thrilled with it. It was sort of harsh and I don’t know who’s idea it was to make a citrus fruit sent for the eye area. I would not buy this product again and I don’t think I would recommend it to others.
Aspen M.
These exfoliating wipes Omgosh ...the fact that the packaging is super cute ... I love the smell ! These are great on my bathroom vanity after wearing makeup all day , or feeling oily. Leaves my face refreshed and smelling sweet and clean
Jessica P.
Renton, WA
These wipes are ok to use a refresher or an in between makeup applications of different products. When I think of exfoliating I do think of products that will remove dead dull skin. I would not purchase these again in the future
Amanda A.
PETERSBURG, VA
What are the best products/routines for oily, acne prone skin?