SEPHORA COLLECTION Everyday Black Gift Satchels Large 12 x 14

SEPHORA COLLECTION Everyday Black Gift Satchels Large 12 x 14"

BY SEPHORA

A collection of reusable bags with a versatile range of everyday uses. This sleek, black bag is a classier take on the standard reusable tote. The soft, smooth fabric stays clean and the red drawstrings add a fashionable splash of color. The small and medium sizes are perfect for holding makeup, accessories, and organizing items in your purse, gym duffle, or beach bag. The large size is ideal for carrying items on its own or for keeping things separated inside a travel bag. The extra large serves as the perfect gym or beach companion. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Everyday Black Gift Satchels Large 12 x 14
SEPHORA COLLECTION Everyday Black Gift Satchels Large 12 x 14"
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this bag for free with a purchase and I love it. It's super convenient to throw my makeup, hair stuff or toiletries in when I travel. I also use it to take touch up makeup with me to work. It's the perfect size. It's a nice sturdy material that will last a long time. Very simple but super nice.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this bag as one of the samples that Sephora gives to its BI members. I think it's decent quality. It's strong the inside has a soft surface.
Octavia C.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's so cute!!!! I can store so much in it. I wish it was a little bit bigger but it's perfect for travel size items.
Suzanne A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for giving gifts. This makes it look nice. You can also re use the bags! They are great for gifts.
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC
I love these things. I first started using when I was a sephora employee to keep my personal belongings in. But they're very versatile and can be used as tote, overnight or gym bags
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
These are great gift bags!! I love to put pretty stuff in them to gift to family and friends. Also good for storing small makeup bags and samples.
Rachel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bags that come with purchase (or they used to?). I use them to travel with makeup or even to put shoes in.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are cute! I used to love it when it was free and I can get it shipped for all the gifts I was sending. I don’t really get this anymore as they charge for these bags now.
Will it rip if you put to much stuff