SEPHORA COLLECTION "Escape to Rio" Rouge Cream Lipsticks

BY SEPHORA

A high-coverage satiny lipstick in modern neon shades. These comfortable, long-lasting lipsticks feature intense neon pigments for radiantly beautiful lips. Enriched with black currant seed oil and olive oil for ultimate glide and moisturization, these formulas do not settle into fine lines or feather around edges of lips. Inspired by Brazilian carnivale, these exciting limited-edition shades are especially attractive on darker skin tones. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are dermatologically tested. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

About the product

• A high-coverage satiny lipstick in modern neon shades.
  • These comfortable, long-lasting lipsticks feature intense neon pigments for radiantly beautiful lips.
  • These exciting limited-edition shades are inspired by Brazilian carnivale
  • Size : 0.13 oz.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION "Escape to Rio" Rouge Cream Lipsticks
Jordan T.
Dawsonville, GA
SUPER BRIGHT PINK. Like very. Like think Niki Ninaj. It's overall wear is decent, but for its price its good. It's a great going out color but not great for work or everyday. Unless you like your lip to stand out, then more power to you and this will do it.
Kintessa A.
Goes on super creamy and it stays! No lipstick on my teeth with this product! I love how it doesn't dry my lips out and the color is perfection. It just goes with so many items in my wardrobe so it's definitely my go to shade! I will continue to purchase this product!
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID
This lipstick stayed on the whole day!! I was so surprised! The color is suriously amazing also. This color is amazing to wear as a "going out" color. Girls those boys will be chasing you! I never would have thought I would wear a neon lipstick but you have to try it cause I promise it will look HOT!
Celest A.
Odessa, TX
Such a beautiful color but didn't go with my skin tone 😕 so I have it to my mom and it lasted her all day and it's easy to apply ! I bought this online at Sephora ! I'll buy another one for my mom for sure !
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Texture wasn't good, give this one away. Also color didn't go with my skin color. Love Sephora lipsticks but for some reason this color wasn't as good as others I've tried.
Kayleigh G.
Montclair, NJ
I was looking for something super bright for the summer, and with a name like 'cougar pink' I just couldn't help myself! This lipstick is super moisturizing AND offers great coverage.
Jennifer B.
I have almost all of sephoras lipstick collection. I love love love wearing lipstick. I wear it all day everyday and I even change the colors up in one day. So if you love wearing lipstick as much as I do you should get them.
Paola F.
Sylmar, CA
I only tried it once but elastic it wasn't drying. It felt creamy and smooth. And for the only time I tried it I loved it but I haven't gone to buy one.
annalisa C.
Love love love this lipstick. The bright color gets your lip popping. It lasts long and also moisturizes the lips.
Elaine N.
Love the cream lipstick..stays on well amd look good on my lips...recommended to all u ladies out there