BY SEPHORA

A set of six essential beauty products by Sephora Collection, in a fun and festive limited-edition kit. Make the most of a summer getaway or sunny stay-cation. This six-piece kit contains everything needed for a cool summer look. The Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist provides an effortless, instant, and ongoing summer faux body glow. The MicroSmooth Bronzing Duo instantly imparts a flattering warm tan to the face. Add a pop of color with the long-lasting, waterproof Contour Pencils and the Color Hit Nail Polish and you're ready for a day at the cabana or a night on the town. This Set Contains: - 2 x 0.04 oz Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in 12 Cappuccino, 23 Summer Cruise - Microsmooth Baked Bronzer Duo in 01 Honey Heat - 2 x 0.16 oz Color Hit Nail Polish in 37 Hot & Spicy, 28 Dinner for 2 - Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist see more...

Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really like this product.... there's a lot of items that you can use for various things. Very versatile and great quality items!
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
I didn't mind this product. It seems sometimes with Sephora name products it's a hit our miss. But I did like these products. I always go to my local Sephora our go online and buy there products. I would definitely tell you to give this a try..
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
This product is one of my go to gift sets for the summer. It has everything you need to have that "summer goddess" look. The only thing that would be handy is if it contained a waterproof mascara of some sort.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I love this ! I bought this set from Sephora last summer and was very happy with all the products included . The only one I have yet to use is the bright blue eye pencil. I have green eyes and blue is just not something that goes well on my eyes . The nail polishes are great for any skin tone . The mist is super easy to use, dries evenly and quickly ! I like the brown liner for days when I do softer makeup and the bronzer is great for everyday use !
Melissa C.
Portland
I love how is the color it is veryyyy specialll its so colllll andd looksss so beautifullll in somes persons
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es un.producto muy bueno, muy completo. No es muy economico pero no lo malo es que no se encuentra en todos lados.
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
I bought 2 of these I love it , great value especially on sale. The self tanner is one of my faves and the bronzer is gorgeous plus eyeliners and nail polishes etc amazing price
أم م.
As usual, Sefura is distinguished by its products. This beautiful fund, which I need, has given meThanks Sevora Distinctive
Chems R.
CITE KARMADE SLIMANE AHMER AIN TIPAZA
The company's products are very wonderful and attractive, I love it so much because it is suitable and good
Kaitlin L.
Dayton, OH
Is the tanning mist orange-y?