BY SEPHORA

A set of 10 lip glosses for use alone or in combination to create unique, personalized effects. This set of 10 luxurious lip glosses features a variety of shades from transparent to red, pink, plum, and brown. It also showcases flattering effects from wet to iridescent to shimmery. The glosses are specially designed to be layered for unique custom shades and flattering ombre looks. This set contains: - 10 x 0.068 Lip Gloss in Clear Shine, Gold Shimmer, Pink Shimmer, Soft Pink, Peach Shimmer, Hot Pink, Neutral Rose, Brown Shimmer, Red, Purple It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Lanna F.
Lanna F.
Naperville
100% recommend !!!! As a makeup lover and addict. It meet my expectations and I was stunned at how smooth it was. I purchased the product won the online Sephora page. I use the products daily and never fail to do there job 😍
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Kisses: Lip Gloss Set*
I like this set but I feel like it doesn't come with a variety of colors they are more of pink and red tones
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Kisses: Lip Gloss Set*
These are decent lip glosses and they last ok. Of course, they don't dry to matte because they are gloss but they seem to stay on pretty well. The price is good because it's the sephora brand. I would buy again!
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Montclair, NJ
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Kisses: Lip Gloss Set*
love these glosses! they are so creamy and apply so well! definitely worth the money! there is a good amount of product in each!
Kenia J.
Kenia J.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Kisses: Lip Gloss Set*
I just can't have enough lip gloss I love all the colors I'm in love with the Sephora collection can't wait to get more
Marta
Marta
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Kisses: Lip Gloss Set*
These lip glosses look very nice! I have heard a lot of good things about them! So excited to try one of these :)
member-9e2d6e597
member-9e2d6e597
Paris, Paris
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Kisses: Lip Gloss Set*
I love this kit the truth that I really think they taste great and I am delighted I truly recommend it
Naffal M.
Naffal M.
Islamabad, Pakistan
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Kisses: Lip Gloss Set*
I love these lip glosses and there packaging. I had the bay pink in it. It was amazing. I would love to try them again.