BY SEPHORA

A set of 10 lip glosses for use alone or in combination to create unique, personalized effects. This set of 10 luxurious lip glosses features a variety of shades from transparent to red, pink, plum, and brown. It also showcases flattering effects from wet to iridescent to shimmery. The glosses are specially designed to be layered for unique custom shades and flattering ombre looks. This set contains: - 10 x 0.068 Lip Gloss in Clear Shine, Gold Shimmer, Pink Shimmer, Soft Pink, Peach Shimmer, Hot Pink, Neutral Rose, Brown Shimmer, Red, Purple It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Cari M.
rocky point
I love this type of lipstick they are my favorite and totally in love if y’all lookin for any type of lipstick this is highly recommended like omg sooo great SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain get it!
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip gloss set! It is such a great value for the price! You get a lot of different colors. What I like to do is buy these set during the holidays and give 2 to each friend as a little holiday gift! It is worth every penny!
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would totally suggest these products if you are looking at Long lasting lip glosses! Accesible price for good quality product! The pigmentation is good. And like I said it’s long lasting and smudge free!
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are decent lip glosses and they last ok. Of course, they don't dry to matte because they are gloss but they seem to stay on pretty well. The price is good because it's the sephora brand. I would buy again!
Lanna F.
Naperville
100% recommend !!!! As a makeup lover and addict. It meet my expectations and I was stunned at how smooth it was. I purchased the product won the online Sephora page. I use the products daily and never fail to do there job 😍
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt bought me this one time for Christmas and they smelled so good. They were glossy and slid off, love the variety of colors and very pigmented.
Emilie H.
Montclair, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
love these glosses! they are so creamy and apply so well! definitely worth the money! there is a good amount of product in each!
Kenia J.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just can't have enough lip gloss I love all the colors I'm in love with the Sephora collection can't wait to get more
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the collection of colors and glosses with and without sparkles. They are perfect size for on the go too.
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
I like this set but I feel like it doesn't come with a variety of colors they are more of pink and red tones