SEPHORA COLLECTION Endless Color Blockbuster Collector's Edition Makeup Set uploaded by Beautylover p.

BY SEPHORA

• 4 Applicators

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ceci R.
LOVED this Makeup Kit! So many options all in one and so affordable! I would make the lipsticks a little less on the sticky side, but other than that the colors from the blushes to the eyeshadows include lots of variety and for all tastes. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves makeup.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
So many colors and makeup to play with. That is why I bought this palette and it is great for that purpose. The eye shadows aren't as strongly pigmented as other eyeshadow brands, like IT or urban decay but then again you have so many colors you normally wouldn't have which makes it fun.
Beautylover p.
35 prairie dr north babylon ny
Makeup by me i am doing winter and summer makeup together to see which weather makeup you guys like the most its amazing for me i with comparing both weather its nice i loveit
Ashley L.
Sacramento, CA
It's okay but not the best product that I've ever tried. It's a cool concept for someone who likes to play with a lot of color, but the pigmentation is not there. I would not recommend this.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
This was the first thing I ever got from sephora when I was in seventh grade, it brings back so many memories of me learning how to put on makeup! This is a great beginners item because it has a lot of variety and isn't expensive. The only part of this that I didn't like were the lipglosses/lipsticks. I still have two of the mini liners (the blue and the brown) and it's seven years later. They don't make this anymore but they have newer editions that you can get that are probably better.
maliha c.
i look at this now wow but i love anything from sephora i go there all the time most of my makeup are from there they are long lasting but i just use a lot of makeup. its perfect as it is but it is a little expensive i would buy anything from sephora again.
Astrid L.
Pharr, TX
i received this kit a while back as a gift and i have been using it ever since. the pigmentation is great and the large variety of make up is even better.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
This was my first ever Sephora purchase! I still had it up until last year when it broke and a good majority of the product was all used
Alex P.
Middlesboro, KY
Absolutely beautiful. You would fall in love once received. Love love love Sephora!!!
Ioana D.
London , London
This was the very first palette I bought when I was about 15 yo. I remember the eyeshadow colours being very intense and they were easy to blend. I loved mixing the lipstick colours in order to get a unique colour every time. In my opinion it’s a good kit for a beginner that wants experiment as it has a looot of colours of everything.