SEPHORA COLLECTION Emoji Lip Balm uploaded by Nka k.SEPHORA COLLECTION Emoji Lip Balm uploaded by Lowryanna P.

BY SEPHORA

A lightly tinted, nourishing lip balm in a customized emoji tin. This lip balm is made with a nourishing, comfortable formula that gives lips a light tint. This product comes in pink or nude shades in a Sephora customized emoji tin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Emoji Lip Balm
  • "This lip balm is lovely. It made with a nourishing and gives lips a light tin. Also I have the nude shapes 😘 I recommend you to buy one.These are so cute. I love the tin because it's easy to slip into my bag on the go. The actual balm isn't super nourishing but the shades are good. Does come off when you eat or drink though so you need to reapply." in 4 reviews
Sharayu K.
The packaging of this lip balm is sooo freaking cute ! Oh my gosh I love it ! The lip balm in itself is moisturizing and gives a perfect lil pinky shade to my lips which I absolutely love ! It just retails at 5$ which is wow
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Best lip balm ever it works great!!!
Heals my chapped lips.
It definitely meets my expectations.
Very easy to apply.
Nice packaging.
I would buy it again.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Super smoothing lip butter
Daniella H.
Perfect S.
Pineville , LA
I always stick one of these in my purse I use this because I tend to have dry skin on my lips. I love the packaging. It's just scute.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Realmente el empaque es muy bonito y tierno. Me gusta su facilidad de aplicar y la sutileza del color. Me gusta mucho.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont, MA
In love with this. Just enough tint for my lips and makes it nice and smooth. Also smells really good
Nisha T.
I thought this was a cute lip balm and the price. .. $5 is awesome. It's easy to apply I just use my finger and sometimes depending on my makeup I will mix it with my lippies of the day. So I apply the balm first then the lippie over top. I recommend this.
Nanou K.
Sylvia S.
košice okolie beniakovce
Luisana H.
So cute and this lip balm is soooooo lovely. I have a nude shape and pink but I prefer the pink... This is a good value.
Lindsay S.
The packaging on this is aborable but what I want to know is does it keep the lips hydrated
Is this better than the two face blush?
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
This is so cute! Is it good quality?
Stephanie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Cute but still hate dipping my finger in tins to apply lip balm 😩
Sarah L.
I would love to try it because of the imoji 😂😂