SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase - Pink Quilted 14

SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase - Pink Quilted 14" W x 8.5" H x 9" L

BY SEPHORA

A stylish train case with a classic embossed pink quilted finish. Have fun getting organized with this durable train case that can be used to store all of your beauty essentials. The case features 16 adjustable compartments to store products of varying size. A two-tier stacking tray on each side allows plenty of room to store your favorite products. The case also has security locks, and features professional grade construction. The outside is coated in durable pink quilted fabric and a shoulder strap is included for easy carrying. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase - Pink Quilted 14
SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase - Pink Quilted 14" W x 8.5" H x 9" L
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
Its definitely not as big as I thought that it would. I wish that there were one or two more pullout trays. In my opinion, I don't have a lot of a makeup but I have enough to require a train case. I originally wanted the gold sparkly holiday edition that Sephora offers, but it was sold out. After debating back and forth about purchasing this one, I finally did and I got it at a great price. It purchased it while it was on sale for $59, which is what I would say its worth. Its really good quality for a starter train case or for someone who just wants some cute cute compact storage for their makeup. However, the inside does seem to be made a bit cheaply. The foam on one of the pullout trays was coming apart the day I got it. It does come with a strap. It comes with keys also, as it is supposed to be lockable. However, I could not get the case to actually lock.
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Great place to keep your makeup items stored. Was really impressed by both the size and the quality of this item. It was extremely luxe. I will definitely be using it store most of my makeup collection.