BY SEPHORA

A stylish train case with a classic embossed pink quilted finish. Have fun getting organized with this durable train case that can be used to store all of your beauty essentials. The case features 16 adjustable compartments to store products of varying size. A two-tier stacking tray on each side allows plenty of room to store your favorite products. The case also has security locks, and features professional grade construction. The outside is coated in durable pink quilted fabric and a shoulder strap is included for easy carrying.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Britnee J.
Its definitely not as big as I thought that it would. I wish that there were one or two more pullout trays. In my opinion, I don't have a lot of a makeup but I have enough to require a train case. I originally wanted the gold sparkly holiday edition that Sephora offers, but it was sold out. After debating back and forth about purchasing this one, I finally did and I got it at a great price. It purchased it while it was on sale for $59, which is what I would say its worth. Its really good quality for a starter train case or for someone who just wants some cute cute compact storage for their makeup. However, the inside does seem to be made a bit cheaply. The foam on one of the pullout trays was coming apart the day I got it. It does come with a strap. It comes with keys also, as it is supposed to be lockable. However, I could not get the case to actually lock.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great prganizer for makeup junkie like me. I bought it from Sephora and I am very satisfied. Small compartments are perfect to put small makeup samples
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Great place to keep your makeup items stored. Was really impressed by both the size and the quality of this item. It was extremely luxe. I will definitely be using it store most of my makeup collection.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I am a makeup ADDICT! This little box was the best purchase I ever made! It may seem pricy at first but it's worth it, PROMISE! I got mine from sephora and I use it daily and especially when I travel, I don't have to pick and choose which makeup to take with me!
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Love the sephora makeup boxes, they come in different sizes for ppl with diff amount of makeups/tools/skincare needs.  They're wellmade and sturdy, will last a very long time. I have the clear one which lets you see what's inside easily. Love it!
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I had this thing for years and it has lasted through literally moving across the country. I would totally recommend this to anyone. It may look cheaply made, but it's quite tough and the compartments are very handy for organization.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
I love this little box. It helps me stay organized I would recommend this to a friend definitely
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Yokairy A.
Estoy empezando a maquillar profesionarmente no tengo maletin y me gustaria ese porque e visto video donde recomienda esa marca y es muy buena
Ally M.
I love this little case! I carry my kit in this when I'm going to client's houses to give them cosmetic treatments.