SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Keyana D.

BY SEPHORA #12 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

What it is:
A sleek and stylish version of Sephora’s top-selling train case for convenient storage and travel.

What it does:
Organize and store all your beauty essentials in one chic case designed with faux crocodile print. The glossy black finish with chrome detailing adds drama and sophistication to this convenient organizer. Use the adjustable fold-out trays and multiple compartments to house your makeup, nail products, tools, and more. The bottom level has adjustable compartments for storing multiple size products and the two-tier stacking tray on both sides allows plenty of room for full-size products to stand upright. This train case comes with its own lock and key to keep your items safe and sound and the professional grade construction is highly durable for on the road bumps and bruises.

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

LUCY R.
This product is sturdy and good for travel. I however feel that the inside needs to have more room and compartments for different size makeup and a special compartment for brushes.
Brigitte M.
miami, Hialeah florida
I absolutely am IN LOVE with my silver faux croc traincase!!! It looks 1000000X better in person and the picture on the internet does NOT do it justice! It is veryyyy shiny and almost mirror-like. Very bling bling which definitely suits my style! I was looking between the silver or the pink but the silver is wayyy better because it is not fabric so if i get it dirty it wont stain, it will wipe right off (eyeliner, lipstick marks etc..) and I just thought the pink (although it is very cute) is too kiddish looking for someone in their early 20's. The silver is sturdy, solid and sooo spacious. Very big compared to other makeup traincases out there and did I mention GORGEOUS! I definitely would recommend this traincase! Before my makeup was everywhere...now my room looks so organized & sophisticated! <3
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
This case is not only gorgeous but practical and full of storage for all of my makeup in one place. I love the clasp and all compartments. Worth the price tag
Heidi B.
Des Plaines, IL
I've been using this case for a few years and I haven't had any problems with it. It has survived three moves and it is still in great condition!
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Este empaque es perfecto cuando necesitamos guardar todo nuestro maquillaje en un solo lugar! Este organizador es ideal y de muy buena calidad.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
I love this here I can correctly organize my makeup without any problem also helps me to have it well organized I highly recommend it
Cassie P.
Love this case!! Great organization and space! I'm able to organize most of my makeup in this case with no mess. Holds up great !
Marina R.
Fort Hancock
I live this case😍😍😍😍 I have one from caboodles this has more compartments.l love having my makeup organized and protected.
Monica M.
Henderson
This is super cute omg it has so many compartments to put your makeup. Great organization as well. Totally love it
MaKayla C.
indian river, MI
I Purchased this case at ulta Beauty and have been completely satisfied. My makeup remains organized and clean
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Does it hold a lot of makeup?
Eviana S.
Balikpapan
is it worth to buy?
Perla M.
Who much would one of this cost?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has these makeup case?
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
How well does this kit travel? Does everything stay in place when jossled?