SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Keyana D.

BY SEPHORA #13 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

What it is:
A sleek and stylish version of Sephora’s top-selling train case for convenient storage and travel.

What it does:
Organize and store all your beauty essentials in one chic case designed with faux crocodile print. The glossy black finish with chrome detailing adds drama and sophistication to this convenient organizer. Use the adjustable fold-out trays and multiple compartments to house your makeup, nail products, tools, and more. The bottom level has adjustable compartments for storing multiple size products and the two-tier stacking tray on both sides allows plenty of room for full-size products to stand upright. This train case comes with its own lock and key to keep your items safe and sound and the professional grade construction is highly durable for on the road bumps and bruises.

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

clementine a.
bowling green ky
Yes, this is the best. For every girls that have so much makeup I recommend y’all to get these
Box they’re the best. I never had one but I’ll start to keep y’all update with cute makeup bags if y’all need some.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Though I love me some Sephora, this one unfortunately falls into the category of 'priced for the name'. You can find just as good if not better train cases for less than half the cost of this one that are just as well made.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
I had one of these! I really liked it! But it can't hold a ton! I keep it to hold all of my samples and free makeup I receive. It's like my extra box which is good because everyone needs one. But I don't use it for my kit
Melissa G.
Ashburnham, MA
I have this in a metallic pink. BEST CASE EVER!!!! It holds so much and has compartment inserts that you put where you want, to fit your needs, instead of it coming with pre made compartments.
Marilyn J.
I got this train case as a gift. I've been in love ever since. It not so big where you'll have a hard time carrying it but has enough room for a lot of products if that make any sense lol. I'd recommend this to any gal or guy 😉 in the market for a train case.
Amazing and comfortable case for your makeup tools and supplies, easy to carry on every where, with a just size, not too small no too big, elegant and sober design very professional and glamorous
Argenis L.
Se ve muy elegante y util al momneto de organizar todos los utilies de maquillaje excellent product quality! excellent product quality! excellent product quality! excellent product quality! totalmente recommendado excellent product quality! excellent product quality!
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Love this case! I don't use it just for travel, I use it to store my make up at home. It saves a lot of space on my counters. My brushes don't fit, but I have a separate brush kit.
Grace V.
Alpena, MI
This product is great! It's so convenientent for traveling! It holds all of my makeup and skin products that I travel with. Not to mention it's super easy to travel with!
Latrisha H.
Pine Bluff, AR
I really love this traincase I never had this but I know it would come in handy because you can have all of your makeup and makeup tools all in order this is a great traincase to review because it would never let you down and you would never lose anything else
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Does it hold a lot of makeup?
Eviana S.
Balikpapan
is it worth to buy?
Perla M.
Who much would one of this cost?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has these makeup case?
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
How well does this kit travel? Does everything stay in place when jossled?