SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Keyana D.

BY SEPHORA #13 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

What it is:
A sleek and stylish version of Sephora’s top-selling train case for convenient storage and travel.

What it does:
Organize and store all your beauty essentials in one chic case designed with faux crocodile print. The glossy black finish with chrome detailing adds drama and sophistication to this convenient organizer. Use the adjustable fold-out trays and multiple compartments to house your makeup, nail products, tools, and more. The bottom level has adjustable compartments for storing multiple size products and the two-tier stacking tray on both sides allows plenty of room for full-size products to stand upright. This train case comes with its own lock and key to keep your items safe and sound and the professional grade construction is highly durable for on the road bumps and bruises.

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley R.
Love this thing! My sister has one and now I want one! It keeps her makeup so neat and clean! I love all the drawers and all the little places to store literally everything! It's a little pricey because it is sephora but it's worth it!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
You can't go wrong with the make up bag especially when you have a lot of make up. I definitely plan on getting me a make up bag so it's so easy to use and so convenient especially when you travel. I definitely recommend this
Sonja G.
Seffner , FL
Love anything that has to do with Sephora...my girls got me started on it and no way I'm going back to anything else...I always go to the Sephora store in Brandon mall
Emily K.
Great train case. It can fit everything in it. It has shelves that fold out for smaller items and a big open bottom for larger items. It's well made and heave duty I dropped it and none of my makeup broke. I do recommend it.
Nathaly E.
Está hermoso este organizador. Puedes colocar tu make up o joyas. Lo que desees y siempre se va a mantener todo organizado. Me encantaría comprar una porque me parece buen precio y es hermosa. El material se ve muy bien.
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is so convenient for taking my makeup where I need to go. I like how big and spacey it is for a lot of product. I purchased this on the Sephora website. I actually thought it would be smaller but it's perfectly the way I wanted.
Sarah S.
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Adriana M.
It's amazing although it has limited spacing of you have tons of makeup other than that it fits all your makeup it's amazing for when you have to take your makeup anywhere. Portable.
Gladys B.
cute, but not worth the ticket price. very flimsy lock and the inside feels super cheap. i had to return after 2nd one received broke. I think in different colors and a cheaper price point, they'd be awesome.
Ana F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this. There not to big but perfect for my make up collection. I love how it has different compartments so that u can have everything separate. Great for a road trip.
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Does it hold a lot of makeup?
Eviana S.
Balikpapan
is it worth to buy?
Perla M.
Who much would one of this cost?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has these makeup case?
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
How well does this kit travel? Does everything stay in place when jossled?